Server Crashing

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Kat the Dark Ninja

Server Crashing

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

I couldn't find anyonther spot to put it but here and like the subject says its about the server crashing, well tonight I have accidently crashed the server for the 2nd time and when I ided the D's body (getting the credits) I ran into something and it crashed the server. The 1st time a the end of a round my T buddy sniped me and my body went flying and it crashed the server.

My reason for this post is so that if there is anyone that can explain why its happening and how do I stop it from happening other than stop playing the server. Which I don't want to do because I like this server alot, but I would appreciate any information or advice.
Last edited by Kat the Dark Ninja on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Ninja
Markusmoo
Banned

Re: Server Crashing

Post by Markusmoo »

Kat the Dark Ninja

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

Thanks Mark but its as so when Im alive, thats what happened the 2nd time I crashed it when I was alive. Also I have a more understanding on what happens when I die and server crashes so like I said "Thanks".
Dark Ninja
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I'm gonna implement that code into the autorun, sorry that I didn't notice it earlier, Markus.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! It's already there.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Just added it this morning.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."