I hate Internet*

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
sniper101

I hate Internet*

Post by sniper101 »

By internet as in FB because my parents were looking at my FB and i was quite mad they were and saw my post like I hate my parents now they r like not buying me anything but then again they never did but my parents told me i could buy anything and now they said no because they saw that post I m quite mad and sad and everything in between ug like they would ever buy me anything so then i deleted that post and restricted my freedom to post anything i want on FB

Then again if they can't prove that i said that they said i could buy anything cuz i love them lol Or
they just lie to me and don't buy anything for me :L
I love bicycling.
Kyuenmaru

Re: I hate Internet*

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Could you rephrase that? I understood very little of this post.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Ill do my best to translate this.

By internet I mean Facebook because my parents were looking at my Facebook posts and I was quite mad, and they saw my post saying "I hate my parents", now they are like not buying me anything, but then again they never did. But, my parents told me I could buy anything, and now they said no because they saw that post. I'm quite mad and sad, and everything in between. Ugh. They said they would never buy me anything, so I deleted that post, and restricted my ability to post anything I want to on Facebook.

Then again if they can't prove that I posted that, they have to let me I could buy anything because I love them lol. Or
they just lie to me and don't buy anything for me :L

This has been "Translating Sniper, Episode 1"
Tell me how I did.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Level one complete: A norwegian understood.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

ug sorry isn't this where i rant stuff anyway?
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

It's in the right forum, sniper, no doubt. But as you've stated yourself, you need to work on the grammar. It's just hard for others to read what you're saying sometimes.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

That's very true i guess i have to make sense for ppl to understand if they want to read it.
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Exactly, sniper. You just solved a mystery. Now try to practise your grammar and you'll be good to go!
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

O.o I didn't know you were norwegian. if that's the case. it's totally understandable that you struggle with different language then what you grew up with compared to people who grew up with english as their first language. After all, i'm hopelessly horrible at spanish XD, at least people can understand what you are expressing for the most part.

While we're talking about different languages, kudos to Cactus and Mana for mastering the art of being bilingual.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Both Kyuenmaru and I are Norwegians, we live in the same city as well (explains how he kinda found this server and got GMOD + CSS in general). lololol
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!