Ultra Hardcore Minecraft AT 4:00pm, Pacific Time, June 26th

If you want to host an unofficial event with the FADW community, please post here. You can also post other game related topics here.

Day/Night Cycle + Teams/Single CHOOSE BOTH

Regular Day/Night Cycle
36%
Enternal Day
15%
Single
7%
Teams
42%

Total votes: 55

DA KID

Re: Ultra Hardcore Minecraft AT 4:00pm, Pacific Time, June 2

Post by DA KID »

I would say GG, but I didn't really play. I took a bunch of fall damage because the game felt like it, lag caused me to take suffocation damage, then I spontaneously combust. No joke. I think I've cooled down enough that I'll play next time.
What the.......Did I win?
Machotroll
FADW Moderator

Post by Machotroll »

I just gave up, no other objective once my team died, though, it was fun at the begining and end. Hope we can have another type of event like CS:S, terraria, or something else.
Derp Derp
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I pretty much gave up right before I got killed by the tag team of ARURUS and Share. It was 4 AM, I was exhausted, and I was even surprised when I managed to get Share down to 4.5 hearts, while I also killed ARURUS.

It was a great fight, next time, I want it to be earlier than 4 PM PST....
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Actually the winning team was Markus and I. Can't forget my clutch sacrifice to heal you.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Man, you guys wouldn't have stood a chance against my super pro "Thousand Wooden Swords" attack if I had internet yesterday!

Anyway, glad you guys had fun. Let me know if anyone recorded so I can see what I missed.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Alastar

Post by Alastar »

We need to do survival games now. We would just have enough people and 2 people on a team max.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Yes, Health is so bad.
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

I found the UHC health system very enjoyable, on the contrary. It made a lot of the players not want to fight someone unless they could surprise them, which meant that it felt more like a survival game (since everyone doesn't just run at each other and spam left click) then the actual survival games.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

unicow2945 wrote:I found the UHC health system very enjoyable, on the contrary. It made a lot of the players not want to fight someone unless they could surprise them, which meant that it felt more like a survival game (since everyone doesn't just run at each other and spam left click) then the actual survival games.
Well yes, but it punishes the smallest mistake brutally, all the damage I took was from either lag or fall damage. If healing was easier I'd say yes, but those items are only found once or twice in a game, and only heal a few hearts, it would be better if one in 3 meat dropped healed a few hearts or something. Or just turn off mobs and fall damage.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Why the heck would we turn off mobs and fall damage? The point is you are supposed to be extremely careful, and it is supposed ot be super hard. It's called "ULTRA Hardcore for a reason. And really? Apples and gold are found only once or twice? Also, we didn't code it, so cant make 1 in 3 meat heal. That's dumb anyways. It's perfect how it is.