Petition to have Space Station added to the rotation

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
Internet-justice

Petition to have Space Station added to the rotation

Post by Internet-justice »

It is my new favorite map
You may know me as Mr. Braun
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Petition to have Space Station added to the rotation

Post by Soul »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooope. from me

edit:actually if anything this map is best removed. all people do it go on the escape pods or whatever they are, and anyone on the station is killed. its sucks if your a t and you dont get on or dont know about it and then die. they do it EVERY SINGLE ROUND too, at the beginning of EVERY ROUND.even if you do get on, it is still ridiculously hard to kill people, let alone get away with it, as everyone is bunched up.oh,

edit edit: and people block the chute to the pods, and you die then. this map suck. period
it makes me extremely angry, and i usually end up quitting.
Markusmoo
Banned

Post by Markusmoo »

Agreed with Soul.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

I honestly don't hate the map, but as soul said, the escape pods really ruin the map. It's best if it leaves the list in my opinion.

Very Big Edit: I forgot to mention, during the escape, there are random explosions everywhere. So you have to get to one of two (not counting the secrets) escape pods, without getting crushed by a door or random chance. Then you're still racing against the clock, because if you don't make it in time, you die anyway, regardless of how good you were. Then finally, you have to hope you can either kill everyone quickly, or survive in a small environment.
Overall, if it didn't have the "Nuke" section, it would probably be worth keeping. But as of right now, it conflicts with the nature of the game. Removing stealth and mind games with "RUNRUNRUNAAAAAAGGGGDEAD".
And that is what I think of this.
Last edited by TheRedDuncan on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Good Guy Duncan.
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

I agree with soul. This map is a big issue for me, when i played on the map everyone just activated the nuke and ran for the escape pods. It ruined the whole point of the game, the doors on the space ship can kill people and the explosions kill people. i watched alot of people lose their t rounds because of these factors. this map should not be on the server at all in my opinion. All it does is cause RDM, remember what happened on peach's castle i dont think we want a repeat of that.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

The map won't be added to the rotation, after what I've seen in the replies, I will probably remove it from the votemap function as well.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Thanks alot. It wasn't even made for TTT anyways lol. It was made for Zombie Escape for CSS, and some dude just made it compatible with TTT.
Internet-justice

Post by Internet-justice »

What we should do is make blowing the station traitorous. Then the T's control when it blows, and the inno's are incentivised to protect it.
You may know me as Mr. Braun
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

there will always be that one guy who does it anyways..