My insane dreams lately...

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
SurfinRainbow

My insane dreams lately...

Post by SurfinRainbow »

So I stopped taking my ADHD medicine this summer, and last night I had a really epic dream.
It was a cat.
Mixed with some… Aquatic creature.
It looked like a REALLLY fat seal with tusks. I know the name of it, I just cant remember… It was like six hundred pounds and whenever someone petted it, there was this MMMRRRGRREEEOOWOWWWWWWW and a cat head with an INSANELY long neck, like a giraffe, came out and people started petting it.

What the actual crap?

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
sniper101

Re: My insane dreams lately...

Post by sniper101 »

Again dreams are wonderful place but terrible at the same time when you wake up of realization it be better for you to be sad lol.
so O had this one dream that i wish would never happen is another tooth canal I did once before but now in this dream i had another it was sad scary and terrible and i woke up in realization that it was fake and thats why from now on i brush my teeth ever since that dream came then again i saw something on VSAUCE that dreams help prepare you for your future and help you realize what's in store for you tomorrow even tho its not real in your dreams.

So think about this Rainbow would you make such creature in your career?

P.s there is such job that alter animals dna but not as advance as mixing animals!

p.s.s there is a genetic scientist that made fish glow and i wanted that so much lol but they can't breed and usually have a short life span!

Links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GGzc3x9WJU
I love bicycling.