Super smash brothers 4/u/3d/whatever you want to call it

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
myras
FADW Moderator

Super smash brothers 4/u/3d/whatever you want to call it

Post by myras »

Figured you guys for fun group of people to nerd with about smash 4. Mechanics, characters that you think will be in the game, characters you want to be in the game, Exe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvudMu-5kIU (First trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX2KNyao ... r_embedded (Mega Man trailer)
CorruptedMotives

Re: Super smash brothers 4/u/3d/whatever you want to call it

Post by CorruptedMotives »

Characters that I'd like to be in the game: Paper Mario, Skull Kid, Black Mage (Final Fantasy), Ganondorf (Upgraded with a sword), Ghirahim, Chrom, Bowser Jr., Ridley, and King Boo.
I'm not saying all of those are realistic, but I'd like to see those characters.
Newcomer characters I want to return: Ike, Wolf, Olimar, Diddy Kong, and Wario.
Granted, I don't think Wolf or Ike will be returning.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

If X And Zero are not playable, I will be annoyed.
If they are not there in a functional form (IE, Assist trophies) I will be mad
If they are not there at all (Ie. trophies) I will be So insanely mad I will go kill some birds with my BB gun and blame it on nintendo. Lol
What the.......Did I win?
caboosh

Post by caboosh »

The only character I care about is the villager Animal crossing was my favorite game as a kid and now that they added the villager into my 2nd favorite game as a kid I'm in heaven
myras
FADW Moderator

Post by myras »

Keep forgetting about this post because its not in the game's thread. it would be cool somebody could move it. Also olimar from pikmin was just announced this weekend as a character for the second time in the smash series.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

WHY DID THEY KEEP OLIMAR. HE WAS SO PATHETIC!
What the.......Did I win?
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

DA KID wrote:WHY DID THEY KEEP OLIMAR. HE WAS SO PATHETIC!
Tier list number from smash bros. brawl places olimar as number 2.
And if you don't believe in tiers, I can say that after playing as olimar for awhile, he's pretty good.
(I'll still beat all of you with my main. Super pro GANONDORF!)

Edit: I hope they put Ganondorf in it. He's my favorite.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
CorruptedMotives

Post by CorruptedMotives »

I'm glad Olimar is returning (as opposed to being replaced with someone from Pikmin 3). Personally, I always thought Olimar was pretty underrated, if you just took the time to play as him you'd find he's pretty good. Although personally, I like to play as Ike, Marth, or Ness.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
myras
FADW Moderator

Post by myras »

I can't speak for experience because of the fact that I've played almost no brawl (cough cough random tripping). However I do feel that Olimar was nice addition to the roster for the representation of the franchise ( another cough cough myras loves Pikmin) and bring Another interesting moves set into the smash brothers series. All in all I am pretty glad Olimar will be coming back. Even though I will probably be spending most of my time playing as link, Mega Man or another new character that might come down the road ..... Nintendo Please buff link.
HomeBrew

Post by HomeBrew »

I really hope Nintendo is ignorant to much of their fanbase: I'd hate to think that they were maliciously denying the inclusion of Geno in another game.
KAKATTE KOI