A summary of what actually happened when I got banned

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
creeperfac3

A summary of what actually happened when I got banned

Post by creeperfac3 »

Atari banned me, because he thought I was ghosting with Mrlegohead. What happened was Mrlegohead killed Atari on accident, and his mic wasn't working. Atari asked why did Mrlegohead RDM'd him, but he wasn't able to respond. After that part Atari thought I was ghosting with hi, because I was the other T. Just a long story short I didnt ghost with Mrlego head.
-:TACO: THE SNACK ATTACK
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: A summary of what actually happened when I got banned

Post by Deth V »

Even if he didn't have a mic, he could use text chat.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Any other updates? I may get boris/atari to respond to you.

Just to let you know, boris has been our top "Ghost" detector for the server, you guys are friends, and from what I remember him telling me, you guys were totally ghosting.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
misterlegohead

Post by misterlegohead »

Well we weren't ghosting. If you look at my most recent reply to my ban appeal I told what really happened. My mic was unplugged and I didn't know it was, so I couldn't explain what had happened. We are only friends because we played together on the server. I killed Boris on complete accident and I had tried to explain that I wasn't ghosting. Also when he asked me if I had any evidence I told told him a had none and if was a complete accident. I hope you listen to me this time.
Mister
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I will have a talk with my admins, we will take this under consideration.
misterlegohead

Post by misterlegohead »

Thanks! It means a lot to me!
misterlegohead

Post by misterlegohead »

Am i going to be unbaned? i just want to know because ive been wanting to play on the server lately.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

What's your steam ID?
misterlegohead

Post by misterlegohead »

misterlegohead, no caps no spaces.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

STEAM_0:0:51032423
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!