Accidental RDMing ban

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
misterlegohead

Accidental RDMing ban

Post by misterlegohead »

Ok so today I was playing on the server and I was banned because I killed borris. This was a complete accident. Also my mic was off for no reason so I couldn't explain what happened. What happened was I had just got a new keyboard tray and it won't pull out far enough. I I was moving my mouse up and my finger hit the lip of the desk causing me to shoot. If borris reads this I am sorry. Thanks, misterlegohead.
Boris
FADW Guardian

Re: Accidental RDMing ban

Post by Boris »

You didn't get banned because you killed me, its because you and your friend were ghosting. You're t buddy friend died, less then a minute later you walk up to me and shoot me in the head. You had no evidence of me being a traitor except for your dead Traitor friend. When I asked for a reason from both you and SnackAttack neither of you responded, not even in text, as well as "my finger slipped" is not a valid reason to kill someone. That's the same as saying that "oh my brother was on my account and got me banned. unban pls?" You 2 are not the first group of ghosts I've banned before, this ain't my first rodeo.
misterlegohead

Re: Accidental RDMing ban

Post by misterlegohead »

Borris me and Taco weren't ghosting. I do not have him on skype and we didn't have a chat going at the time. As you probably know my mic was off. I had no idea how or why. I honestly had no reason to kill you and I had tried to explain. But it wouldn't work.
I am sorry,
Mister