Kerbal Space Program

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
Markusmoo
Banned

Re: Kerbal Space Program

Post by Markusmoo »

Sniper what you are doing is NOT spam. I actually enjoy reading your posts in here. I would post some things, however, I just haven't played KSP lately :P
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

You are the closest thing I have to an LP of this game. Please, do more, it looks awesome.
Also, if you can, go to the dark/far side of the moon.
(I don't have/haven't seen anything besides what you guys have posted. So keep doing it and make me want to buy it)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

To tell u guys the truth
I restarted those things I launched I had to re-install the mod I placed the kethane mod incorrectly and had to restart it......
The batteries just vanished and so as the solar panels......
And sadly their was three of them
Btw those things are kethane probe they work best at a Polar Orbit and help me find kethane the thing u can convert once u mine them into Fuel and oxidizer

And U guys made me blush T_T >_<
I truly think im spamming!

Pictures latter I Didn't take a picture because My brain just dropped it and also because it was a two mission thing send a probe to mun orbit and land and return to earth lol
I love bicycling.
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

So here are some pictures from my recent Duna mission. The ship was sent up in two parts which consisted of the a command module and a lander module. Kinda like the Apollo lander. The two kerbals in the lander where able to touch down back on Kerbin, but the other two in the command module are waiting in a 45 degree orbit waiting to get rescued. :P
Attachments
screenshot4.png
screenshot4.png (233.1 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
screenshot7.png
screenshot7.png (555.35 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
screenshot3.png
screenshot3.png (605.93 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

Some more pictures, I couldn't figure put how to post more than three pictures.
Attachments
screenshot8.png
screenshot8.png (651.71 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
screenshot6.png
screenshot6.png (264.17 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
screenshot5.png
screenshot5.png (401.05 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Well
Im pretty done with kethane mod lol
Because I deleted all my mods together and hope it will give me a clean slate again
And forgot to save my ships and save.... But I like to start over makes me want to make a better
and bigger Space station anyway.
Also I researched on why my game always crash or not click and a bunch of other bugs It turns out it was the kethane mod. So another reason why is that when I installed it wrong I forgot where else I installed it.
but no worries friends! I shall make a greater space age with these experience of the past and also my past past.
it was the kethane radar that's all glitch and buggy..........
their is a way to fix it but i don't know how to unzip a .rar file info about it below

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/sho ... post402101

Most of my mods I installed r junk anyway
I love bicycling.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

download/install that
right click the .rar file
click open with
open with 7-zip file archiver
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Actually, with .rar files, it would be easier to install a program that actually tells Windows to allocate the filetype to that specific program. Such as WinRAR, WinZip or BandiZip. Out of these 3, I recommend WinRAR.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ug thanks for the help guys
but I don't know where to get that .rar file and where to put it
It just gives me internet explorer
yea.....
I love bicycling.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Alex wrote:Actually, with .rar files, it would be easier to install a program that actually tells Windows to allocate the filetype to that specific program. Such as WinRAR, WinZip or BandiZip. Out of these 3, I recommend WinRAR.

open with
7zip
*set as default*