Banned for Aimbots Again

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Piotrowski

Banned for Aimbots Again

Post by Piotrowski »

So I am holding little faith for getting another ban appeal, but I would like to know who banned me. Also if any proof can be shown this time. This is just getting ridiculous that people believe I aimbot. Since my last unbanning I actually saw someone aimbot an entire server and so I know what it looks like and, again, none of my shots resembled them. Do you really believe I would aimbot on the server I regular on for over a month? And so goodbye and have a nice day
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Banned for Aimbots Again

Post by Deth V »

I banned you, got numerous complaints (Way too many to be just a coincidence) it was proof enough for me to check at least the damage logs, and the damage logs show that multiple rounds you have gotten all headshots.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Headshot? I use a sniper so it makes sense that I get headshots, the complaints are likely very heavily biased because of my passed banning (of which i still deny aimbotting). There has to be other people that can vouch for me
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

actually they were from newer people who weren't here for the last ban.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

but everyone knows about it, even without me saying anything
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I don't believe so, it's not on the first page of the complaint department, and that ban was a while back.

However, back to the ban, we already gave you a second chance, and the reports come in that you were cheating again, if we were wrong the first time, I doubt we'd be wrong a second.
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Which is why I said I doubted to be unbanned again, thanks for being respectful about this and I have nothing to back up my claims but I have never used an aimbot on any game