Admins slay me for no reason.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
TaylorTRBL7

Admins slay me for no reason.

Post by TaylorTRBL7 »

I've played on this server quite a bit, but so far 2 admins have slain me for no reason. The first time was a bit ago when I was fairly new. Someone trapped me in a corner with a shotgun in their hands, and that seemed suspicious to me, so I shot and killed him. Then an admin slayed me because apparently that's not enough. And then today I went on and the same thing happened, except the guy actually SHOT this time. I would think that someone shooting a shotgun at you from point blank would be traitorous, so I killed him, then the admin slayed me. Both times they WERE T's. This time, I got pissed then the admin that was on banned me. I guess I won't be playing on here anymore. I find this unfair and I don't want to play on a server where the admins kill you for no reason anyways. Goodbye.
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Admins slay me for no reason.

Post by Soul »

I was there(at least for the 2nd one), and I'm fairly certain this is what happened.

But first, regarding the first one: On your server, you need CONCRETE proof that person is a traitor. And to get out of corners, pull out your c-bar and right click, it will push them, and you can get out.

The second one: The person you killed was traitor baiting, or "troll shooting" as we refer to it on our server, which we allow(personally, I dont like it, but thats for another time). He never actually hit you, and you killed him.

Regarding your ban: I belive the reason was for "Server disrespect", but I do not know what you were saying in the chat, as you were dead and I was alive as if I recall correctly. I will wait for the admin who actually carried out the ban to comment on this.
TaylorTRBL7

Post by TaylorTRBL7 »

Yes, I do admit I was pissed and I said "Screw this" then left. I should've controlled myself. I came back to apologize, but it said that had been banned.
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

You said "Screw this server then" or something along the lines of that, which is why you were banned for server disrespect.