New chat limit.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Internet-justice

New chat limit.

Post by Internet-justice »

WAAAAAY too short.
You may know me as Mr. Braun
Boris
FADW Guardian

Re: New chat limit.

Post by Boris »

If you guys didn't spam your mics so much and talk over each other then you wouldn't have this short of a voice limiter now would you?
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

That's exactly why I put it on, because there was a lot of spam going on.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

It Never effect alot of people besides what could get wrong Nothing wrong with a littile bit more limit.

and as always type chat is op its just people don't know how to harness the power!
I love bicycling.
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

sniper101 wrote:It Never effect alot of people besides what could get wrong Nothing wrong with a littile bit more limit.

and as always type chat is op its just people don't know how to harness the power!
If by op you mean it makes you a prime traitor target and makes you mute in gunfights unless you use the "(insert name) is a traitor!" bind.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Internet-justice

Post by Internet-justice »

Spam is rarely caused by one person talking a lot, it is usually a lot of people talking at once. The new limit makes it very difficult to carry on a conversation.
You may know me as Mr. Braun
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I am reconsidering the mic battery drain time.

However we will be very aggressive towards mic spam.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."