I dont know if this is allowed or not but its annoying

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
spartancamo

I dont know if this is allowed or not but its annoying

Post by spartancamo »

Syscoord, Hello and welcome, and Boris were each giving eachother Newton launchers (I dont know how) on 4/27/13 ~3:35ish (idk if thats needed) but it was getting really annoying and they would never kill the person who gave them the weapons even though they killed people right infront of them.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.
LordArt12

Re: I dont know if this is allowed or not but its annoying

Post by LordArt12 »

One of them is a T and he buys it from the T store.
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

Spartan, they were traitors, they would buy newton launchers and give them to people, but if the innocent that recieved the newton launcher saw the traitor that gave it to them kill someone? They would kill them. You've got that wrong.
spartancamo

Post by spartancamo »

No, Hello killed me and the guy next to me who also had a newton launcher and was a T didn't kill him because hello was his "supplier". It was either Boris or syscoord next to me and they said i wouldnt kill him because he gave us the weapons.
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

I never hurt you in that game, i did do to another person i will say that I did kill him, and only because he was putting kos's and getting people killed for having an newton lancher.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I'll have a chat with them tommorow afternoon or night.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

all we would do is give eachother newton launchers and walk away, if we saw one of us kill another person after we have the launcher we would kill them, we wouldn't ignore them
spartancamo

Post by spartancamo »

Like i said, I remember i was killed infront of one of you who had a newton launcher and later found out that he was an inno who witnessed his supplier kill someone else. I can't remember the names since it was 1 or 2 days ago.
spartancamo

Post by spartancamo »

I'm just a bit annoyed that i got temp-banned (from my fav server) for getting angry at this because i killed an unproven inno who had a t weapon and turned out he was inno. (sorry hello and welcome)
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Who banned you? This definitally changes the complaint.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."