Any theater kids out there

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
Internet-justice

Any theater kids out there

Post by Internet-justice »

Tech kids included!
You may know me as Mr. Braun
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Any theater kids out there

Post by Deth V »

I did sound for a couple plays once, does that count?

and I'm regularly doing sound at my church.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

I've played the parts of Romeo AND Juliet for my classes readings of Shakespeare's plays...at once. If you want someone with talent then i'm the exact opposite, but dressing up like a girl to fall in love with myself has to count for something.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
shijujin

Post by shijujin »

unicow2945 wrote:I've played the parts of Romeo AND Juliet for my classes readings of Shakespeare's plays...at once. If you want someone with talent then i'm the exact opposite, but dressing up like a girl to fall in love with myself has to count for something.
wait...what?
Internet-justice

Post by Internet-justice »

I've played the parts of Romeo AND Juliet for my classes readings of Shakespeare's plays...at once. If you want someone with talent then i'm the exact opposite, but dressing up like a girl to fall in love with myself has to count for something.
That is the most theater kid thing I have ever heard.
You may know me as Mr. Braun