Banned for "trolling" (Miss-Chevious/Miss Snik)

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Pennypacker

Banned for "trolling" (Miss-Chevious/Miss Snik)

Post by Pennypacker »

I'm a somewhat new regular, but a regular nonetheless with this community.
I am aware of all the rules and everything, and I may break them so subtly, but they're given warnings.

I am playing TTT with everybody. One of the traitors was a sniper (Jon somebody) And he was doing bad. Couldn't get headshots, so I poked fun towards him by saying "man, you're opticfazemlg420quickscope skills" something along those lines.
I was kicked for 'Drug Reference'
Understandable, but still quite a dumb reason without warning. So I go in, and I ask. "so does that mean 911 is a bad number too?"
Miss Snik slaps me and I get dealt damage from it since I was on a ladder. I ask her "What's so wrong with the number?"
She says "It's making fun of 9/11"
This is such a stupid comment. There is nothing depicting anything in what I asked. I said "does that mean 911 is a bad number too?" there is NO mention towards 9/11 as she puts it. 911 is an emergency number, and unfortunately was the date of a tragic accident. I get punished for that?
To put salt in the wound, she permanently bans me for saying "it's been 12 years, how is it still too soon?"

This is an unacceptable action for something that clearly was a question.
The reason for the perma ban was "Troll"
I've been in the server when she was in too. She knows me, and yet she still does this stupid action.
Do something about it, this is unacceptable behavior for something so trivial. I enjoyed this server because it wasn't too overbearing. No stupid custom weapons or huds or anything. And yet it's ruined by the greed of an admin who cannot understand the difference between a question and "trolling"
DelusionalSyko

Re: Banned for "trolling" (Miss-Chevious/Miss Snik)

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Do you remember the length of this ban?
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Pennypacker

Post by Pennypacker »

Permanent
It said so in the reasoning too
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

It doesn't matter how long it has been, what you said was flat out disrespectful. The ban will not be taken back.
Pennypacker

Post by Pennypacker »

This wasn't disrespectful at all. It was a question which resulted in you permabanning me.

What you did was disrespectful. You put words into my mouth with the "9/11" thing, so obviously you find pleasure in banning innocent people by 'blaming' them and making them unable to defend yourself.
Pennypacker

Post by Pennypacker »

Plus, a permanent ban for something that involved ONE THING that was BLAMED on ME

"Flat out disrespectful" is not enough to permanently ban someone. Other people would agree with me on that one. You're just a terrible admin and find pleasure in banning innocent people. Good job.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize you were trying to troll. Bringing up sensitive subjects like that can insult some people and arguing about it with the admin over the game isn't always a good idea.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but at this time your ban will not be lifted.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Pennypacker

Post by Pennypacker »

"Bringing up"

>Bringing up

Miss Snik made the mention of 9/11. So she brought it up.
This is a pathetic ban for something she did towards me.

There's a difference between 9/11 and 911
She made the mention of 9/11. Ask anybody in the game at the time. I said 911. She said 9/11 and put words into my mouth.

Why isn't she being dealt with for something she caused?
Pennypacker

Post by Pennypacker »

Plus, I wasn't arguing at all.
I asked a question since the server was in the general topic of it because of MissSnik mentioning the phrase 9/11

And that question as repeated for a third time
"It's been 12 years, how is it still too soon?"

I never made ANY mention to arguing with her.
She just wanted to do it for "trolling" NO warning. NO nothing.