Shouldn't have let my brother play. (Mr. Braun/SpaceMcShooty

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Internet-justice

Shouldn't have let my brother play. (Mr. Braun/SpaceMcShooty

Post by Internet-justice »

I play on the FADW family friendly server, as either andrewmeythaler, SpaceMcShooty, or Mr. Braun. I let my brother play on my acount yesterday, and to came back to find myself banned. I don't know if it was for a week or permanent but he is no longer aloud to play. Even if it is only for the week I would really like this overturned ASAP, as this would mean I couldn't play over spring break, and break is my last chance to play for a while. I apologize for his likely rude and obstinate behavior.
You may know me as Mr. Braun
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Shouldn't have let my brother play. (Mr. Braun/SpaceMcSh

Post by Soul »

We technically don't accept things like your brother, sister, dog, cat, fish was doing it. Maybe someone else who was on can say something on it, I wasn't there, so I don't know severe it was. If it was a week, that it was most likely for mass RDM/Blatant RDM.
Internet-justice

If you are looking for witnesses I believe penguinmercenary, Mr.fluffy, and sniper were all online when I told them I was letting my brother on. As for the Admin on duty I think it might have been syscord but I don't remember.
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

I have heard the "it was my _______ playing" excuse so often i dont alow it as a reason to ignore rdming. my rule is whatever account rdmed gets the ban regardless of who was playing. I dont recall banning you though i will ask the ohter admins to see if anyo on of them banned you or at least know why you were banned. If the ban is permanent we will see about lifting it. and for future reference dont let your brother or whatever play if you arent going to watch them.

~syscoord
Internet-justice

If you guys could figure out what he did I would be very grateful. He claims he doesn't know what he did, although I suspect that he just won't tell me.
Internet-justice

Any updates?