Things that tick me off

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
SurfinRainbow

Things that tick me off

Post by SurfinRainbow »

I've noticed that really simple things set me off lately, so here they are.
SurfinRainbow's official list of rage-inducing things

1. People calling me Raimbow. IT'S RAINBOW. Not raemboh. Not raim. Not raimbow. R-A-I-N-B-O-W.

2. Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation. Grammar ≠ Spelling, Spelling ≠ Punctuation, Punctuation ≠ Grammar. Use all three, don't get them confused by trying to act cool and say "I use grammar." You use grammar if you say "i use grammar", but not if you say "i are grammar using", or "I are grammar using," even. This is bad spelling: dab spelers of th werld untie. This is bad punctuation: "hi i am bob". Ok? Ok.

3. Posers. I cannot stand people who pretend they're good at something when they're not. That doesn't concern anyone here, because I wuv u all =3. Like, some kid walking around with a skateboard and not even riding it. I hate that.

4. Bullies. "Ooh, I'm so insecure, l'll call this lame! HEHE, NOW I R POPULARR!!!" Really? We don't need to hear your request for someone to delete something true. :evil: We don't need you to make yourself look better by making us look worse. That's a dishonorable thing to do. I do not tolerate any form of bullying on any servers I am an administrator on in any video game.

5. Youtube Comment System. It's called comments for a reason. You should be able to comment negatively? As long as it's something constructive too. Like, I'll see a post on a truly awful video by a certain youtuber (like smosh or pewdiepie, no offense to fans of either, it's an example) and it says, "Try not to swear so much, or try to be a little bit less annoying, no offense." And they get so much hate for it, it says "Comment Removed, Author blahblah". I'm like, why? It's a valid comment! Stop being so butthurt!

6. YOLO. Self-Explanatory. People use it for stupid excuses.

7. Swag. Swag doesn't get you into Harvard. Okay?

8. Trolls.

Really, this list should be from 8 to one. This is not in order.

TL;DR:1. Raimbow, 2. confusion between grammar, punctuation, and spelling, 3. Posers, 4. Bullies, 5. Youtube Comment System, 6. YOLO, 7. Swag, 8. Trolls.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Things that tick me off

Post by Soul »

Want to know what ticks me off? When people correct other peoples grammar. On the internet. The wonderful thing about this internet is that NO ONE CARES. You just seem like a ___ if you just go around correcting peoples grammar.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol im just going to leave it to that lol
I love bicycling.
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

Sorry I can't help it grammar is my passion

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D