I'm pretty sure I didn't rdm...

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Cyanide=Happiness

I'm pretty sure I didn't rdm...

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

I was alt+tabbed for about half the time I played about an hour ago.I know it's only 2 days but I'd rather not be banned for something I didn't do,and I know it wasn't my brothers as the only one who knows how to play this is at work right now.
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
pyrojb3

Re: I'm pretty sure I didn't rdm...

Post by pyrojb3 »

i banned you for two days because you killed a traitor that traitor said he was rdmed because you turned the corner and immediately shot him other people spectating believed it was rdm as well normally i would ask what happened and hear your side of the story but you left immediately after the ban reason was possible rdm and leave because i didnt think you would rdm but you werent there to explain things
Cyanide=Happiness

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

Who did I rdm? I only killed a traitor because i got the detectives dna scanner amd scanned the other dead body and the traitor was right next ri me so i killed him.
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
pyrojb3

Post by pyrojb3 »

that was exactly what i thought had happened but i didnt know because you left if you give me your steam id ill unban you