Page about non-family friendly material?

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
Ridiculous_Banana

Page about non-family friendly material?

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Soo... I'm not one to ask of this, but is there a page on the forums where you are allowed to talk "Non family-friendlyly" xD Just curious. I know there are some stories out there that are just waiting to be told....
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Page about non-family friendly material?

Post by Alex »

There's not any "non-family friendly" part of the forums, and I don't think we're ever going to add one. This whole community is based on the whole family friendly idea, and we do not plan to change that.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Ridiculous_Banana

Alright. I know where you're coming from.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

The server and forums are based around a family friendly idea, yes, but a thread topic that says "NSFW" or "18+" is enough for people not to look at it. Player's discretion.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

The only way I'd make it, is if it was an hidden group in the forum, and I only added a few people to it so they could post on that forum, but really it'd be kinda awkward.

Generally I don't plan on making this group because there are problems associated with it.

No offense, but what I find strange is that you (A 13 year old if I remember correctly) wants a section like this....
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Deth V wrote: No offense, but what I find strange is that you (A 13 year old if I remember correctly) wants a section like this....
There's a lot of topics that can't be discussed around here. It could even be mildly inappropriate, but still not be allowed.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Sounds like I need to get a very clear baseline set. What's acceptable on here and what's not is kinda fuzzy.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Ridiculous_Banana

Alright guys. Thanks a lot!
Red Herring

Post by Red Herring »

The topic isn't what makes the difference, but how the topic is regarded and handled. Some topics take more maturity to handle.