substitute teachers

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
flam

substitute teachers

Post by flam »

good lord im not a fan of a choice few subs i had a English sub just yesterday i handed my friend my English book so he could do the assignment and i open my phone to listen to tunes because im done the work so what does my sub do he takes me out of class says i don't have any effort in me i want to fail the class im a no good sloth basically then says any more trouble and your in the office then when we go back into class he starts cussing at kids really i cant swear at him why can he swear at us that seems wrong whats your bad sub memories everyone (sub being substitute teachers i know someone would write about a sandwich)
pyrojb3

Re: substitute teachers

Post by pyrojb3 »

oh man if a sub ever said that to me... i would do my utmost to piss him off (which i could do very well btw)
micswix

Post by micswix »

I have a sub right now in my publications class... And she lectured a guy on how he should go to the bathroom less.. (We have to sign in our agenda every time we go) And then she went onto say that, once everyone was done with our project that she found the pictures and everyone had to retype it and add pictures to the article. It was so much work and a waste of paper and ink.
flam

Post by flam »

subs can be good and bad but from my experience they are the adult equivalent of trolls
Unicorn Giggles

Post by Unicorn Giggles »

Never really had a problem with subs. I had this tendency to get on the good side of teachers very quickly and easily.
"Do not make foes of a man who wields Mac10" -Ancient Zen Chinese saying
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

My old teacher was a total nub. I needed to relieve stress (A form of ADHD- Extreme) so I just put my arm in a sleeve, and vice versa, and just raised and lowered my arms, kinda like crossing arms, and I get this: "UH, THAT'S NOT OKAY, YOU THERE." ARGH! I felt she should be fired. That was ridiculous. I didn't do ANYTHING distracting, and this was when I was sent to the back of the room.

Trolled her rest of the day.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

In my 9th grade science class the teacher who was supposed to be the teacher for the entire year quit like 2 weeks into the beginning of the semester. So...we had a substitute for the rest of the year. And she hated me. Every little thing she could incriminate me with, she would jump on it immediately.

A few months into the year we had this "Open class" thing where we had partners and we would walk between the science classrooms to do our experiments. One of the students (One of my friends, rather) had her purse on the desk. Well, someone took money out of it. And the teacher told her that she saw me in the classroom near it. Which, is complete crap. Both classrooms were wide open and everyone was able to go in and out.

The teacher started talking to me about it, and I got defensive. (Out of all the stuff I've done as a kid, stealing was one thing I was fully against) She started getting snippy with me. Then we started arguing louder and louder. She ended up muttering "Your parents must be slobs for raising such a horrible kid" which I kindly replied with getting in her face about it, threatening her, and tossing a desk across the room. Which I was suspended for about 2 weeks for. The substitute was replaced with another one. :)
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol i like these stories. My story is that my engineer teacher is very ADHD and such that she got suspended. That's what i heard sadly and from the rumors is that she Talked about drugs lol and the student's told on her and she was suspended and students were questioned. and we got this sub for like several weeks and made us very slow on our project with the crane lol. sadly she was a good teacher she just had a net span as big as a net. Thats what she told us in my class. i gotta email her one day lol.
I love bicycling.
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

I myself have a far share of good and bad teachers
I'm usually the person that tries to make the subs day worst, but one day we had a strick sub and I didn't care I was talking to people being loud and such. (keep in mind when you have a sub at my school and get written down you get a mirror referral) but that day my friend was in the corner of the room not talking or nothing and he just got up to throw away trash and a book back that he found in his desk and he got written up while I didn't. I felt bad for him and he hates her now.