Hey asking if......

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
sniper101

Re: Hey asking if......

Post by sniper101 »

lol your just jealous but hey im still looking for monitors this one has problems when starting up. And its really old and really big i want something a bit smaller it be nice
I love bicycling.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

sniper101 wrote:lol your just jealous but hey im still looking for monitors this one has problems when starting up. And its really old and really big i want something a bit smaller it be nice

I have a 21" primray display and a 19" secondary display. So...no...not really that jealous. I don't understand why people use the laptop (the smallest display) as their primary when they can use the monitor which is bigger as their primary.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

That depends on your setup. If you want to watch movies/series while doing other stuff you'd be better off using your laptop monitor as primary with the "other stuff" and the ext. monitor as secondary with the movie. My previous setup (back when I had a desktop before it died), was a 23" monitor as primary and a 19" as secondary.

Picture of my first example (year old picture)
Terrible picture of my previous setup (half a year ago, very messy though)

Yes, I still had a VHS player, get on my level.
And Windows XP, my favourite OS.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol okay i am kind of jealous for phawks old style computer's so cool u have antique computers do u still have them today? and so much desktop's lol why so many!
I love bicycling.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

I still have that white old computer, but the parts in it are fried. I've been thinking about buying new hardware and placing them in that case. That project died though, but I did put some decent hardware that I had lying around here in it, and what I got was:

An "old PC" running Crysis. No cooling problem at all though.
micswix

Post by micswix »

Sniper, why do you keep saying phawks? I don't see her posts anywhere on this post. Or am I blind? :shock:
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

micswix wrote:Sniper, why do you keep saying phawks? I don't see her posts anywhere on this post. Or am I blind? :shock:
I noticed that too, he probably read my name wrong, excuse his reading/writing abillities, I kinda feel sorry for him...
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

omg lol my bad ur name hawkie and phawk is just too similar and confused my brain so srry for this misunderstanding lol but that is really really cool ur old PC running a somewhat new game! lol sorry hawkie lol
I love bicycling.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

No problem, Sniper :) Yeah, Crysis 2 ran fine too, but I don't have a picture of that unfortunately :/
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

okay tendancy to brag sorry so i got thisnew monitor from a freind for 15$ which is very nice and thank him alot and new set up! and background tasty background............
Attachments
tumblr_mj5timH3mJ1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mj5timH3mJ1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg (399 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
I love bicycling.