Hey asking if......

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
sniper101

Hey asking if......

Post by sniper101 »

asking if post's go here lol jking. but im asking if anyone would be willing to donate a nice working monitor. for my laptop. Its compatible with another monitor. lol which is pretty nice in which. I really need lol ill pay shipping and handling. I guess. I want to c how much tho lol thanks guys Reason: lol cus im playing 2 games at once it be nice if i do have an extra monitor one game is TTT lol and the other is Runescape! very busy trying to level up fast on cooking to go into cooking guild since they gave me free membership and such.....
Last edited by sniper101 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love bicycling.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Hey asking if......

Post by Deth V »

It's extremely hard to read that, please separate your sentences.... also, what model is your laptop? because most screens are specific to the laptop.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
micswix

Post by micswix »

Cooking guild is f2p and I leveled up that skill to (If I recall) 34 to get in easy. Just level up your fishing
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

O its a HP. Here is visual proof
Attachments
tumblr_milkpicAJD1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_milkpicAJD1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg (208.74 KiB) Viewed 2936 times
I love bicycling.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

You do realize that you'd still have to minimize your game on your primary display to be able to move the mouse and click on the secondary display?
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

^ What Delusional said. Most games captures the mouse pointer, you'd have to run them in windowed mode to do so.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Yea i know but runescape is a in browser game. I think. And TTT will be played on my laptop ill just escape and move left lol but it also reduce the alt-tab to escape from my game on TTT. And let me keep eyes on both games at the same time lol. Cows almost RDMed me over at runescape lol.
I love bicycling.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

Pressing escape on TTT and moving the mouse pointer to the other screen wouldn't work. The game still captures the mouse pointer, so you'd still have to alt+tab, start-button or crtl+alt+delete out of the game, so the game is going to minimize itself every time, you can't avoid that.

I have lots of monitors here, but I only need one unless I'm multitasking with Office programs and Chrome at the same time, aka. doing my homework while watching YouTube. Worst idea, ever, so I'm not trying to do that again.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol look what i found in my baesment and its not really good and i now c what u mean phawks.... ug i tried lol
Attachments
tumblr_mioj0x2x0u1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mioj0x2x0u1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg (243.65 KiB) Viewed 2884 times
I love bicycling.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

I've never seen someone use their laptop monitor as the primary display when using a monitor...it just doesn't make sense to me for some reason.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0