While I was banned.

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
micswix

While I was banned.

Post by micswix »

While I was banned I went onto other servers and found a few things that would be really handy. Sadly not finding out there names...

1. A new set of admin commands, a guy rdmed as soon as an admin saw it he typed "!slaynext ghost"
And under it it said "slayed Ghost254 for next round" Which I thought would be really helpful.

2. And also another thing. Landmines, adds variety to the T store (Even more, but this is fun) and could add mass amounts of fun, have someone turn a corner to id a body and *boom* dead. Or just a limitless number of possibilities.

3. A thing called "Rock the vote" it was when a bunch of people put rtv in, and it brought up a big list of random maps to play from. Which could add diversity to the maplist, instead of just going "Everyone vote map 1"

4.Dual elites. A pair of dual pistols, not over powered. I tried to kill a T with them the first round I got, and landing 1 head shot and 4 body shots, he was on wounded. And very fun to use anyways.

5. Increased fire rate on the aug. Right now I think it's only good if you can get all headshots do to it's slow fire, but if you do the same thing that you did with the mp5 I think it'd be improved.

6. A pointshop. I liked it on other servers, and found it fun to get 10, or 15 points for playing on for a certain amount of time, and then also getting unique skins, or hats and heads.

7. Everyone hangz the bodies! This I just thought was fun, I liked it an it gaves the innos something to do when there was no one doing anything.

This is only a few days in, I'll more then likely update this, but these were really cool to me, and pretty amazing.
hotdogs
FADW Admin

Re: While I was banned.

Post by hotdogs »

In one server I have been on, they had this really neat ranking system based on the time you have spent on the server. It would tell you how long you have played and count down the time until your rank will go up.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

We're currently looking for a map voting system.

The AUG is insanely powerful and changing the firing speed would make it OP. I've seen a lot of servers screw up their guns by making every gun shoot super fast and do a crap load of damage. The AUG is balanced as of right now.

The trip mine would be a good addition. I've been talking to a few people about it recently. It's pretty easy to get.

Point system I think is just a clever way to keep people playing on the server. As it stands right now, we have plenty of regulars. A point system would be kind of meh. Also, it takes coding work to add and remove different items in the shop, which neither deth and I know how to do.

We're looking for a pistol addition, map voting system, pump action or double-barrel shotgun SWEP, and a new detective weapon. MAYBE a new T weapon.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Dergle

Post by Dergle »

I think the "SlayNext" command would be very useful to have, I know that at least once, I, as well as others, have forgotten to slay somebody who had rdmed earlier.
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Processor: I5-3570k OC @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: 8GB G.Skill 1600Mhz
Storage: 1x 120Gb Sandisk Extreme SSD, 1x 500Gb Samsung HDD
GPU: XFX Double D 7850
micswix

Post by micswix »

Ya, I was just hoping to help out even when I'm banned. And maybe get these added, they were amazingly fun to use. I have two more things though.

8. Detective grappling hook. Lets the detective fly around the map and reach tall points.

9. Traitor wire mine thingy. It's a small little bomb that a traitor can place on the wall or floor, and a small beam comes out of it (Spy movie style) and when someone walks through it, it blows up. That was a fun thing.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol grappling hooks i was on this sever where dectective just went nuts and just grapple everywhere and out of the map and such!!! o wut bother that would be for traiters! and land mines i would plant that everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but be aware guys that grappleing hook can get u out of map and such and to such glicthes like below surface level's and such!
I love bicycling.
STiCKTHiZZZ

Post by STiCKTHiZZZ »

The grappling hook could be a good addition to be like batman :3 and if you use the tripmines you would have to warn your T buddys. (i don't like doing lol) id love the store system stuff (hotdogs should get her own character model) and itd be cool if i could have a stick instead of a crowbar lol.
[color=#FF0000
I HAVE TO BE HYPER ALL DAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND..
ANFISADNFODISFNOSDNFDSF
told ya :P
micswix

Post by micswix »

If only we had an lua coder....