Micswix ban appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
micswix

Micswix ban appeal

Post by micswix »

I understand why I was banned, and if I'm unbanned, ok, but I can take the ban.

I was on the map Richland, and a bunch of people were coming up the trap in house 8, so I kept coaxing them on and I (The hammer) killed like 6 people, 5 innocents, and 1 traitor. They were mostly laughing about it, and I understand the ban completely, but I really don't want to be away from the server that long.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Micswix ban appeal

Post by Deth V »

I don't know how long you have been banned, but this counts as a MAJOR RDM, I don't care what some of the people thought, all that matters is you broke a rule, and in a major way. 6 players you RDMED, sometimes we ban perm for that.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
micswix

Post by micswix »

Yes, I understad, but I love the server and I would hate to be perm banned, I haven't done anything major before so I am hoping that this'll just be the first ban, and I won't do it again, and then just come back after the ban.
And the ban was for 2880 minutes.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Micswix, you're a regular, you know the rules and so on. You know for a fact that RDM'ing is a BAD THING. You should be happy for only a 2-day ban, because to be honest, if I was on the server you would've gotten a week for mass RDM.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

actually it is a week ban now.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
micswix

Post by micswix »

I understand, and because I'm being completely honest I killed the detective with the hammer too, I forgot to mention him in the original post, and Deth reminded me when he said 6 people. And ok, I'll take the ban.
Disregard the extension and stuff ordeal here, I know now. I'll still be on the forums, but I'll see you guys in a week.