T-Rex God ban appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
T-Rex God

T-Rex God ban appeal

Post by T-Rex God »

Hello, a player assumed I was ghosting because we both were Traitors and someone knew he was a traitor, So they automatically assumed I was ghosting, but the player who called him out SAW him shoot someone so he was just doing the usual thing of calling someone a T for shooting someone.
DelusionalSyko

Re: T-Rex God ban appeal

Post by DelusionalSyko »

You were a dead T.
Your friend was an alive innocent.

I was a T looking for your friend to see what he'd say, or do. Immediatly after finding him in a large crowd, he aimed down the sites at me and said "I dont trust you delusional"

The only thing I did that entire round was search for him. I didn't shoot my gun, or kill anyone. You guys made it way too obvious.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
T-Rex God

Post by T-Rex God »

How would we have communicated I was dead and he was alive?
T-Rex God

Post by T-Rex God »

Last time I checked the dead could only speak to the dead.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Steam, Skype, Ventrillo, Teamspeak, any chat really. You were also banned for ghosting before. You will not be unbanned.
T-Rex God

Post by T-Rex God »

HAH no I was not banned before, I was kicked but not banned. And it was not for ghosting look up my steam ID# And I am not allowed to install those chat programs and why would I ruin TTT by ghosting? your inability to even figure out i was never previously banned will land you on Facepunch as one of the worst servers in garrysmod.
T-Rex God

Post by T-Rex God »

You must have me confused with That moron Raptor Jesus, He was ghosting I know that because he had told me I later yelled at him for it, I am ashamed of you for not being able to discern me from him! FAIL ADMIN IS FAIL!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Do you think we care about facepunch? No one will take your word. We are a good server, you are just mad http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 212:27015/. And I talked with the admin WHO BANNED YOU before, and they said you were banned for two days for ghosting with messiah. You say you are not allowed to install chat programs... Now you are just trolling. Not a good idea at this point in time. Also, Steam is a chat program :) Face it, you know you were ghosting. Now you are trolling. There were 3-4 admins on at the time, I think that is proof enough.
T-Rex God

Post by T-Rex God »

And besides why would I be fighting so hard if I was guilty? I love this server because of the great community it has and how strict the admins are but I now see the admins true colors why would you ban me for a similar name and if I was banned before how was I able to reconnect changing a steam name doesnt let you connect to banned servers! LEARN the technology you are using to ADMIN.
T-Rex God

Post by T-Rex God »

YES I AM MAD I DO NOT STAND FOR UNJUST TYRANNY. you are nothing more than an untidy group of fascists.