MissSnik what the heck

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
javern189

MissSnik what the heck

Post by javern189 »

WHAT THE HECK?! I WAS JUST BANNED AND YOU BAN ME FOR DOING NOTHING! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
MissSnik

Re: MissSnik what the heck

Post by MissSnik »

I banned you for you doing nothing? You started off by arguing with me trying to tell me that crowbar fighting was okay. You could ask any of the admins and even some of the regulars and I'm sure they would all say it is NOT okay to crowbar fight. It is RDMing. Whether it's your "tradition" or not, it is not allowed and will NOT be tollerated.
javern189

Post by javern189 »

ok 1 crowbar fights ARE ok I've done them with admins, ive done them around admins, and ive done them with admins watching and cheering. How come i've never gotten banned? BECAUSE ITS FINE AND I DIDNT EVEN DO IT.
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

I didn't ban you for crowbar fighting. I banned you for disrespecting an admin.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Actually, we've been discussing crowbar fighting in the mod section. There is no rule against it. (Yet)
javern189

Post by javern189 »

What was the disrespect? I was saying that it was not against the rules to crowbar fight!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

The disrespect was the fact you were arguing with her after she told you to drop the subject.
javern189

Post by javern189 »

she didn't tell me to drop it.
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

I didn't tell you to drop it, but you should have known better than to keep arguing with me.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

javern189 wrote:she didn't tell me to drop it.
No one wants to hear a conversation or argument take place inside the server. Continuous arguing about it will get you nowhere. As Soul said, crowbar fighting at the moment is not a rule. We're discussing if it should be. However, arguing with an admin can get you banned. You always have the option to come onto the forums and ask questions, or talk to the admin privately. Not in front of the entire server.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0