Dual purpose portable heater/cooler for your drink!

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
sniper101

Dual purpose portable heater/cooler for your drink!

Post by sniper101 »

I brainstormed this invention its a bit sketchy but a great idea there is two switch one for activating cold and one for activating hot they activate these TEC peltier if u run a current through them the semi conductors in them would bring the heat from one side to other google it please :l if you change the polarity it would make the cold side hot :3 another neat thing from this you can also make thermal genarter from them if you make a great temperature difference between them you can make DC volts but that not what i have in mind its idea of it i had currently on this project its a mad idea lol its not that crazy of a price if you make it i calculated an estimate f to make this is 50 somewhat dollars probably alot more cause i havent figure what i should case this in an idea is inside is metal outside is wood would ( LoL ) make this apealing any opinuns idea commens? any response would be great
Attachments
that is my tumblr and my picture all rights reserve i think lol
that is my tumblr and my picture all rights reserve i think lol
tumblr_mh5liqFSHX1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg (409.51 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
I love bicycling.
micswix

Re: Dual purpose portable heater/cooler for your drink!

Post by micswix »

That's pretty cool, I've come up with an awesome idea for an invention too.
A portable phone charger.
I'd need to learn electrical wiring to be able to do it but it shouldn't be that hard, just routing power from a battery into a universal phone charger head and attach it to the bottom of my phone, obviously it'd be for very personal use because I couldn't make a lot by hand, even if I do decide to learn to make it. If any of you want to make it I'd give you full ways to profit off of it, sell it, but you'd have to send me one. lol
But your idea is interesting, like right now I'm drinking some water my mother just got from the car, and it's kinda warm (room temp) and it'd be good to have a cold drink. I'd buy it, maybe.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Lol thank u so much for the comment micswix so a universal phone charger that's cool ill think of something but i got different wiring idea for mine because i thought it was too messy when i could just make one big circuit or one big loop it be much easier
I love bicycling.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

micswix wrote:That's pretty cool, I've come up with an awesome idea for an invention too.
A portable phone charger.
I'd need to learn electrical wiring to be able to do it but it shouldn't be that hard, just routing power from a battery into a universal phone charger head and attach it to the bottom of my phone, obviously it'd be for very personal use because I couldn't make a lot by hand, even if I do decide to learn to make it. If any of you want to make it I'd give you full ways to profit off of it, sell it, but you'd have to send me one. lol
But your idea is interesting, like right now I'm drinking some water my mother just got from the car, and it's kinda warm (room temp) and it'd be good to have a cold drink. I'd buy it, maybe.

http://www.buy.com/prod/usb-portable-so ... =141961445
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
micswix

Post by micswix »

I wouldn't want mine sun powered though.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

micswix wrote:....
I wouldn't want mine sun powered though.
So, you're idea is to make a battery that charges a battery?
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

LoL well update!
Attachments
tumblr_mh7jp5Bipd1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mh7jp5Bipd1qhwfw7o1_500.jpg (325.19 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
I love bicycling.
micswix

Post by micswix »

Exactly, you could use it at all times.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

video update very soon guys reason why its been quite is because I am afraid of copy cat's!

and the fact that I am having difficulty with uploading a video (ug phone why is it so hard to upload a video)

and also the fact its just 4 minutes long maybe longer but in a somewhat high quality video but be patient plz!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 8538965053

I hope this works :l and hope u guys can view it lol
I love bicycling.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 8762040053
okay a simple quick only items for the invention materials video!
I love bicycling.