Piotrowski Calradiankovichy Ban Appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Piotrowski

Re: Piotrowski Calradiankovichy Ban Appeal

Post by Piotrowski »

The Irony of that statement... have you ever even seen aimbotters before? yes my shots we quick and accurate, but they were not what an aimbot looks like. My shots never "snapped" onto the head, they "slid". The players were running in a straight line and at that point all i do is wait for the crosshair to line up. What you'r saying to me is that you have not played these games long enough and/or you dont know what an aimbot looks like.

this is what an aimbot looks like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=usqojN46K0c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQBadAsc6nI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OqbISnQSyU

My crosshairs never "snapped", my crosshairs never lingered on a player
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Piotrowski wrote:all i do is wait for the crosshair to line up.r
You did not do that. That's another reason why I made my decision. Normal sniping usually calculates a person's path, then lines up where they WILL be, then taking the shot when the crosshairs line up. You would scope in, bring your crosshair near them, then snap onto their head and shoot.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

What you mistake for a snap is me sliding my scope, I nearly always miss when i hold a scope still or try to keep it steady on the, I get better shots when i move the scope close to the head and then slide it past the head, firing when i think the crosshair is passing the head
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Not going to lie Pio. I came back from being AFK to hear Delusional talking to you about cheating. I, like the other admins, went to check it out. As a matter of fact, it looks VERY similar to the first video link you posted, smooth when panning to the head, locking on within a certain radius, and never missing.
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Well it's nice to know I am good at the game again, its sad to see it had to be this server. Three or four admins claim I hacked while spectating and I'm going to take that as a good sign and move on from ttt since this was the only good server

P.S bye mana hawk!
micswix

Post by micswix »

Dude, just stop tryiing to throw mana under the bus. We all know mana well and I'm sure when he came on being amazing they looked at him too. There is a difference between what you have though. You have a downloaded file, he has skill.
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

I'm not throwing him under the bus, I liked mana hawk and we both had the same strategies on maps. Its obvious he doesn't have a hack and if you think I am trying to implicate him then you don't know what your talking about
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

They all told me what they saw, and it was exactly what an aim bot sounded like.

Delusional has been accused of cheating before, and he has had a length of time owning a server, I trust what he said. Also some other players were on with you and said that it was a definite aim bot. If it was just one admin I might give you the benefit of a doubt, but 4 admins + players.... Not likely that it wasn't one.

Sorry but appeal request denied.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

I understand death, I knew I wouldn't be unbanned as soon as all the admins were against me, I only continued this argument because one of the things I hate the most is genuinely being accused of cheating. The last I have to say is that I was innocent and that I will no longer respond unless provoked or prompted further
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Piotrowski wrote:things I hate the most is genuinely being accused of cheating.
When we called you out on it, you didn't seem to care about it. Normally when people accuse me of cheating I just laugh at them and tell them their crazy. Get all loud and defensive. You just shrugged it off like it was "Eh" "Whatever"

then continued cheating LOL
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0