Piotrowski Calradiankovichy Ban Appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Piotrowski

Piotrowski Calradiankovichy Ban Appeal

Post by Piotrowski »

So i got accused of aimbotting on the server due to repeated headshots across the map (i dont know the map name) by MissSnik and i am posting because i do not use hacks and this is the only family friendly server on garry's mod. to those who watch, i make more misses than hits but i do occasionally get lucky with multiple headshots. I was accused of having my crosshair following the head of the players, even through floors. That is how i line up my shots, and on the map if you scope in and look at the walkways at a steep enough angle you can see through the floor.

While my flattered I have been accused of hacks, I really wish to be unbanned because i really enjoy the friendly community and family friendly rules, i have also been on for a couple weeks.

P.S Mana Hawk is a better shot
syscoord
Banned

Re: Piotrowski Calradiankovichy Ban Appeal

Post by syscoord »

I was watching you for the entire map an i watched you snap to peoples heads and got perfect headshots every time was more than enough proof for me
~syscoord :shock:
pyrojb3

Post by pyrojb3 »

there were 3 admins watching you in first person view and i was listening to them in skype they were practically screaming you were aimbotting and not only were you accurately following peoples heads through walls but you were quickly jumping straight from one persons head to another and mirroring their movements beyond what we consider realistic and aiming above targets heads to account for the bad hitboxes while they were moving and still hitting them and the fact that you toggled it off and on to make it possible for you to miss doesnt mean you are not still aimbotting
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

I wasn't aiming above their heads to account for bad hitboxes, I aim for the the neck. It's not hard to move your scope to someone elses head and line the shots, the only times I could get a hit were when they were standing still or moving in a straight line. the part where "see through walls" I don't really understand but from what I assume is that you saw me watch where the persons flashlight was (which shows through the floor) as well as predicting where I think they will move.

I am sorry you have come to this conclusion so I guess goodbye :(
pyrojb3

Post by pyrojb3 »

the 3 admins watching you did not see any flashlights shining through the walls and you aimed above the targets head to hit him and also why would you aim for the neck? pretty much the first rule of every fps game there is is to aim for the head
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

I aim for the neck because shooting the forehead doesn't register on the hitbox, in my experience. The part about the flashlight is only what I assumed you meant when you said I followed players through walls.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

When snik called you out on cheating, I was curious about it. So, I hopped on spectator to add my opinion on what I saw.

And this is why I saw:

The snapping from head-to-head was very smooth, but very quickly. You compensated for distance, as well as hitbox difficulties. You also calculated their movement without taking a moment to see a pattern.

From my experience with the sniper rifle, It has a "Roll the dice" function added in to the accuracy of it on Garry's Mod. And you executed 3 people perfectly without error from an insane distance with 1 shot each. And you repeated this numerous times.

You also inadvertently would take very inaccurate multiple shots at someone that looked like you were brand new to sniping. Which to me, looked like you were untoggling to show that you also miss a lot.

What gets me puzzled is that Snik called you out on aimbotting, then I announced that if you were in fact cheating, that you should go to another server and do it. A normal cheater would turn their cheats off and not do it any more because people are on to you, but you continued with it. That's not very smart, Piotrowski. First rule of cheating is to not get caught doing it. Especially if you like the server you cheat on.

Garry's Mod isn't a hard game, Piotrowski. I'm puzzled in why you would need an aimbot to play this game...It's based around having fun...not competition.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

guys, I really don't like being accused of cheating :( I'm in it for the fun not hacking. If I get an unban I promise I will no longer use a sniper rifle/m16/silenced sniper if you are really that concerned. I just don't want to be sent to another server. I promise i have never used any hacks or cheats on online multiplayer games :(
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Well it looks like I'm not going to be unbanned. I am sad that you have come to that decision, especially since I recently became a regular of a few weeks and all of a sudden I'm banned because you guys dont like how I snipe... learn to ID an aimbot please so future players wont have this problem
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

We're not accusing you of cheating. We're saying that you were definitely cheating.

I'm sorry, Piotrowski. I've played these games for way too long...I know how cheats work.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0