Nerd is GONE : Now til Next Wednesday +12 GMT

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Nerd is GONE : Now til Next Wednesday +12 GMT

Post by Nerd »

So... I am gone for the next week...
in other words I wont be in game but....
I will hopefully be on the forums if it is true this place I'm staying has Wifi
But... if not... see you whenever I get back

[FADW] Nerd
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Nerd is GONE : Now til Next Wednesday +12 GMT

Post by Alex »

Have a nice trip!
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Ok this is the only time I'll be likely to have wifi... Cuz there is NOOOT MUCH internet here!! I love mcdonalds free wifi XD... Ugh so lonely here without being able to talk to people who can somewhat understand me... Or I think you people can... No wait... I doubt it... I don't understand me either it's ok...

Someone phone me or something on <place number here>!!!!! jokes... Well it's your choice but... I don't think you'll get very far by calling that... And there isn't much signal on my real phone here anyway...

Soo I'll see you on Wednesday .... See ya deth, Alex, eb lamarr iwin and everyone else T_T
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Nerd wrote:Ok this is the only time I'll be likely to have wifi... Cuz there is NOOOT MUCH internet here!! I love mcdonalds free wifi XD... Ugh so lonely here without being able to talk to people who can somewhat understand me... Or I think you people can... No wait... I doubt it... I don't understand me either it's ok...
OH yeah I know that feeling, I had it when I was visiting relatives.... Lol

I should've gone to mcdonalds on gotten freewifi!

Nerd wrote:Someone phone me or something on <place number here>!!!!! jokes... Well it's your choice but... I don't think you'll get very far by calling that... And there isn't much signal on my real phone here anyway...
It costs too much to call from here to NZ :(
Nerd wrote: Soo I'll see you on Wednesday .... See ya deth, Alex, eb lamarr iwin and everyone else T_T
Ok :(
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Just found wifi at the place I'm staying... go on Facebook chat later XD.. G2g now cya
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

OK

See yas :P
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Sitting outside just managing to receive wifi... Gazing at big mountain... Chatting to weird friend on Facebook... Posting here... Tramping big mountain tomorrow... Dethy must go on Facebook o_O
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Lolz
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!