Banned for (RDMing and trolling) - pryvisee's appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
pryvisee

Banned for (RDMing and trolling) - pryvisee's appeal

Post by pryvisee »

I'm creating this appeal because I think my ban was totally unjust. I can admit that I was a tad trolly when I joined, but I started liking the server as time progressed. I slowly worked out of that trollshell, if you want to call it that, and started playing for real. I wasn't trolling at the time, and I was having fun with my irl friends, Mdew and Turtles. The previous round before I was banned, I was throwing props in my own little room, by myself, at my own descretion. Delusion told the server "Why dont you activate it on your own server and play with props on that server?" I just responded with "I'm not hurting anyone" because I wasn't, at all, in no way shape or form, trying to kill anyone or hurt them.

The next round starts, I'm a detective, mdew is innocent. I hold still, because I was changing my pandora station (because I can't stand Skrillex) and mdew, for some reason, kills me. I thought a traitor did it, but then someone said "KBz is RDMING!" I thought nothing of it. That's when Delusional says over the mic "Okay, I've had enough, you guys are both getting banned". He bans mdew first, and me second, for the same reason, permanently.. Even though I was not trolling, RDMing and had nothing to do with his RDM.

I would also like to note; Delusional was trolling us back, even after I stopped.. Trying to pick arguments with me and Mdew for no reason, after we were done.
pryvisee

Re: Banned for (RDMing and trolling) - pryvisee's appeal

Post by pryvisee »

I would also like to add that blitz joined the KBz server as "not a traitor" and RDMed 2 people, then RDMed his own traitor buddy and Delusion joined our server as "Bear Scare" and RDMed 3 people.. These admins are totally immature for doing this, and was totally unnecessary.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Mdew was privately messaging people insulting the owner of the server, cussing at people and causing problems within the server itself. You fed off of him and did the exact same thing. I was quiet and was letting Blitz handle the situation. The more I played the in the server, the more annoyed I became with both your attitudes. You then continued to mock everything each admin said. And when I found out mdew was RDMing, I banned him and you. Why? Because you both were acting up. You both fed off each other and were causing problems in the server.

But looking back on it now, you behaved a lot better than mdew. I refuse to give mdew another chance in that server. But you did feed off of him. Everything he did and said you jokingly agreed with. Both of you mocked the admins, mocked the server, and mocked the owner. And that's why you were banned. The RDMing was the final straw.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
pryvisee

Post by pryvisee »

DelusionalSyko wrote:Mdew was privately messaging people insulting the owner of the server, cussing at people and causing problems within the server itself. You fed off of him and did the exact same thing. I was quiet and was letting Blitz handle the situation. The more I played the in the server, the more annoyed I became with both your attitudes. You then continued to mock everything each admin said. And when I found out mdew was RDMing, I banned him and you. Why? Because you both were acting up. You both fed off each other and were causing problems in the server.

But looking back on it now, you behaved a lot better than mdew. I refuse to give mdew another chance in that server. But you did feed off of him. Everything he did and said you jokingly agreed with. Both of you mocked the admins, mocked the server, and mocked the owner. And that's why you were banned. The RDMing was the final straw.
Yeah, I don't own Mdews actions, which I don't get why I should share the ban with him. I kinda kept the trolling to a minimum, to barely any. I was not RDMing at all, and a permaban is a bit harsh for a server that I might join later on.

I don't know how I mocked the owner. You probably have the confused with mdew, and he RDMed.. Not me.

Also another, thing.. You failed to comment on that little RDM fest on the KillerBeez servers.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

pryvisee wrote:Also another, thing.. You failed to comment on that little RDM fest on the KillerBeez servers.
That's irrelevant. From my understanding this is a ban appeal for the fadw.net server. And I believe my ban from your server was quick and justifiable. Me being in this clan doesn't prevent me from doing things in other servers. I am respectful in the fadw server, but I act completely different out of it. So the attempt of making me look more like a bad person has looking less powerful. Also, I don't do things just because I feel like it. And I didn't join your server and RDM people just because I was bored. I have my reasons why I did it.

And no, you can't control his actions. But you CAN control what you say and do. And every word out of your mouth was in agreement to everything he did. You are a troll, and you're rude and disrespectful. You didn't do exactly the things that mdew did, but you never did anything to stop them.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

I do agree with delusional 100%, but it was mdew messaging players. And he was the one to mock the owner, who they thought was Snik. I got this private message from mdew.... It's a bit controversial, and from my understanding, it isn't true? At least that's what turtlez told me...

"Last I heard the owner of this server is a lesbian, so why are you hating on me because I'm gay."

I said nothing to him about "being gay". i was not hating on him. And gamer god got a message saying "eat s*** and die".... but that is mdew.

But pryvisee, you sat there and mocked admins, and called us "badmins" in game. You mocked me, made fun of me, and did nothing that was "appropriate". The both of you also were trying to cuss with out getting in trouble like the whol "but hell is a place, and damn is a thing" just trying to break the server rules all you could without getting caught...
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

Yes i agree with Delusional and Blitz, both of you're bans were completely fair based off of your trollish behavior. Not only were the both of you provoking the servers admins, your friend was sending hateful comments to the servers players AND disrespecting the owner of the server. I for one, hope that neither of you get unbanned, but ultimately DelusionalSyko was the one you offended most on the server so it's his call (i'm surprised that the fact that you were both ghosting hasn't been brought up yet). I know that there is no way your friend is getting unbanned after everything he did, but weather Delusional is willing to give you a second chance is up to him.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
pryvisee

Post by pryvisee »

I said all that I can. I don't want to cause a fight, since it seems everyone agrees that a permaban is a good punishment, so I'm not going to argue. If the higher up agrees that my ban should be lessened, then I will be thankful.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread, good day.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Delusional doesn't tend to ban easily, from what I see of him, if he says you're trolling, I believe him. He knows trolling...

I will talk to the admins tommorow when I can to get the full story.
DelusionalSyko wrote:
pryvisee wrote:Also another, thing.. You failed to comment on that little RDM fest on the KillerBeez servers.
That's irrelevant. From my understanding this is a ban appeal for the fadw.net server. And I believe my ban from your server was quick and justifiable. Me being in this clan doesn't prevent me from doing things in other servers. I am respectful in the fadw server, but I act completely different out of it. So the attempt of making me look more like a bad person has looking less powerful. Also, I don't do things just because I feel like it. And I didn't join your server and RDM people just because I was bored. I have my reasons why I did it.

And no, you can't control his actions. But you CAN control what you say and do. And every word out of your mouth was in agreement to everything he did. You are a troll, and you're rude and disrespectful. You didn't do exactly the things that mdew did, but you never did anything to stop them.
I do not control my admin's behavior outside of my server, unless they are wearing the [FADW] tag, then they have forfeited that right. I'd like to know your reasons for RDMING on that server though delusional, PM me.
blitz723 wrote:I do agree with delusional 100%, but it was mdew messaging players. And he was the one to mock the owner, who they thought was Snik. I got this private message from mdew.... It's a bit controversial, and from my understanding, it isn't true? At least that's what turtlez told me...

"Last I heard the owner of this server is a lesbian, so why are you hating on me because I'm gay."

I said nothing to him about "being gay". i was not hating on him. And gamer god got a message saying "eat s*** and die".... but that is mdew.

But pryvisee, you sat there and mocked admins, and called us "badmins" in game. You mocked me, made fun of me, and did nothing that was "appropriate". The both of you also were trying to cuss with out getting in trouble like the whol "but hell is a place, and damn is a thing" just trying to break the server rules all you could without getting caught...
I am straight as a nail... but anyways the things that blitz is saying is proved by the ULX logs.

We don't have a recording of the voices, so I'm not sure what you said in voice chat.

The damage logs don't show on the ULX logs, I'll have to dig them up later, so I can't confirm or deny that you were RDMING.

There are 3 admins stacked up against you, the odds aren't looking good, and wasn't Snik on at the time too?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

Deth, it turns out they thought Snik was the owner, so they targeted her into breaking me for sympathy. If that makes sense.
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'