Apple devices...

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
sniper101

Re: Apple devices...

Post by sniper101 »

OBJECTION!!!!!!!! lol jking i know my point was that apple should be building stuff here not in china lol they r considering it lol
I love bicycling.
Internet-justice

Post by Internet-justice »

I am glad I found this thread.

I HATE Apple. They a crappy company with crappy practices. Their products are made in factories with atrocious conditions, where they work and live. They intentionally withhold new features so they can release it the next generation for more money. The next generation which is usually less than one year away. Their computers cost more, but are capable of sooooo much less. On top of that they are a massive patent troll. Anyone who threatens them is crushed, 'neath the mighty boot that is Apples legal department. They sued Samsung for their use of rounded corners, for 1 BILLION DOLLARS. THEY WON

The fact that people (sheople really) buy their products is ludicrous.
You may know me as Mr. Braun
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Internet-justice wrote:I am glad I found this thread.

I HATE Apple. They a crappy company with crappy practices. Their products are made in factories with atrocious conditions, where they work and live. They intentionally withhold new features so they can release it the next generation for more money. The next generation which is usually less than one year away. Their computers cost more, but are capable of sooooo much less. On top of that they are a massive patent troll. Anyone who threatens them is crushed, 'neath the mighty boot that is Apples legal department. They sued Samsung for their use of rounded corners, for 1 BILLION DOLLARS. THEY WON

The fact that people (sheople really) buy their products is ludicrous.
I'm not a apple sheep, But I would like to say that Apple Products are Designed and Made here, They are Assembled in china. Also, Those people who work at Foxconn? They Love their job and make more then They could anywhere else. You should have voted for Romney so that the Foxconn workers would be demanding more money.
What the.......Did I win?
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

All right, Mac fan time.

I really wanna be honest here: It seems like you guys all bought an iPod, it broke because you dropped it, and now you're ranting against Apple. Before you respond, realize that Apple is one of the most successful companies ever- OVER FIFTY BILLION APP DOWNLOADS- Now, say every single one of those apps is a dollar. Every second, Apple gets 800 dollars. Now, I did the math, and Apple gets 60120000 DOLLARS EVERY DAY on average, if they get 800 a second. Thats almost SEVENTY MILLION DOLLARS EVERY DAY. If you get that much a day, respond.

I'm not trying to hate, you are all beautiful =D but seriously, Apple products are expensive because they are GOOD products. They may be overpriced, but you cannot deny they are good products.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

SurfinRainbow wrote:It seems like you guys all bought an iPod, it broke because you dropped it, -- but seriously, Apple products are expensive because they are GOOD products. They may be overpriced, but you cannot deny they are good products.
A pocket device should be able to take a fall from your pocket. Especially if it costs 700$.

(This next part is not directed towards Surfin.)
I don't like the way Apple does their marketing; it's manipulative to the common consumer. That's about it. I don't dislike Apple too much for anything else. If you bring me a solid reason to why you prefer Mac/Iphone/etc. over other alternative devices, I can respect that. If you say something like "it's cooler", "it uploads to facebook faster" or "no virus", I give up on the whole conversation.

But seriously. I once asked a girl in my class why she wanted a macbook instead of a laptop. This is how it went:

Her: "It's better than a PC."
Me: "Well, how much do you know about PC's?"
Her: "Nothing, but Mac is better!"

Saddest part is... She was completely serious.

But yeah..
Manipulative marketing, and overhyped simple designs. That's about it.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Kyuenmaru wrote:
SurfinRainbow wrote:It seems like you guys all bought an iPod, it broke because you dropped it, -- but seriously, Apple products are expensive because they are GOOD products. They may be overpriced, but you cannot deny they are good products.
A pocket device should be able to take a fall from your pocket. Especially if it costs 700$.
Mine has. I have an old 3GS that I've dropped lots of times. sure it looks completely trash, but it still works right? don't all your fragmentdroid things do that too? Electronics break. Deal wiff it.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

They do, but you don't see the point here. Apple devices are overpriced and overrated compared to what they contain. This reason is the fact that makes me not want to buy another Apple product for full, just because I'm a tech guy, and I like to get full out of what I pay for.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

You are right.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Apple devices are like beats. You pay for the brand, not quality. People just want to say "omg I has Iphone" . They are overpriced. Not worth it. My gs3 = $500-$600, never even CRACKED OR EVEN SCRATCHED once, had it for over a year. It is as fast if not faster as an I phone 5. Who cares if they make 70 mil a day? Well Google is one of the most successful companies in the world, so ha. Google/Android actually does stuff for the community. They release new software what, every year? Android makes at LEAST 2-3 major updates a year. Also, there are so many android choices. There are 2 iphones for every model. The original and the s version. If you want a smart phone, but can afford a 700 dollar iphone,a 300-400 android will do extremely well.
Rant /fin
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

Also
Are iPhones literally like 800-700 dollars? if so,

WAAAAAAAAT.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D