Sorry guys...

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Soul
FADW Admin

Sorry guys...

Post by Soul »

*****Yes, I do still TRY to go on the server as much as I can. I am going through some pretty tough times*****

Well... Don't really know how to say this, but I will keep it short and simple(For those who haven't seen my updated admin app). Yes, I requested a takedown for my admin application, and I am also quitting the server. Not that it is a bad server, no, it is a great one. But I am not enjoying myself anymore. I get harassed on my voice, or people calling me stupid or retarded. I might still be on the forums occasionally, but no guarantees. No, I am not leaving forever, but I have no idea how long. Could be a day, could be a week, could be a month or two. Who knows, because I don't. This I think is long enough, so goodbye everyone, and thanks to everyone who supported me, it's been fun.

If you want a more in-depth explanation, feel free to add me on steam:the_soul_demon

Bye.

Edit-12/26: Thanks for your support and understanding. I am slowly getting out of these tough times.
Edit- 12/27: Keep in mind that I do try to go on the server when I can

~Soul~
Last edited by Soul on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DelusionalSyko

Re: Sorry guys...

Post by DelusionalSyko »

You have friends here, Soul. No one in this clan dislikes you. We're all here if you need someone to talk to.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Just like Delusional said, you can talk to me if you want to.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
IwinUloseLOL

Post by IwinUloseLOL »

I dont even know who you are
Sorry I guess
The snake who'd held the world
a stick, a carrot and a string
was crushed beneath the foot
of your not wanting anything!!!!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

No wonder Iwin, you're never on ._.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

I agree, Talk to us. I am almost 12. I know how it feels being called a squeaker and such.
What the.......Did I win?
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

That post was from 5 months ago.

It is not relevent now.

Locking...
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."