Map Voting

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
Soul
FADW Admin

Map Voting

Post by Soul »

Can there be a vote-map function? Also, some new maps, Old ones are old. (ttt_minecraft):)
DelusionalSyko

Re: Map Voting

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Deth, I'm under the impression that ULX offers this bone stock. Changing settings in it will bring out the map voting option as well as the rockthevote availability. Again, I'm not too familiar with ULX or any Source engine based platforms but that's how amxmodx worked on the half-life engine.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Current version of ttt_minecraft crashes, I'll have to test another version I have on.

If you know of an RTV like function for GMOD suggest it to me, because I haven't heard of one... Used to have one with sourcemod, but sourcemod doesn't work anymore.

I can check out ULX Mod, but I didn't see it in the config file.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Hasn't been updated in 900 days, I won't even bother trying to use It n the server, I know it is incompatible.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."