Favorite Video Game of All Time?

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
pyrojb3

Re: Favorite Video Game of All Time?

Post by pyrojb3 »

i definitely cant narrow it down very well but i grew up playing final fantasy 7 it was and is one of my favorite games of all time
Nopeful_Engineer

Post by Nopeful_Engineer »

You guys will be quiet and let me talk. It's all about Deus Ex : The Conspiracy

(and sorta the rest of the series)

- Oh my Gawdd, JayC a bawmb!
- A BAWMB!
- Its remut contrulld, huld on...
- GETUTOFTHER!

-A Youtube Comment
Last edited by Nopeful_Engineer on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let's do this... Texas Style."
*shot*
"Nope."
I'm online around Tuesday and Friday, and the weekends!
Nopeful_Engineer

Post by Nopeful_Engineer »

Half-Life is good too.
"Let's do this... Texas Style."
*shot*
"Nope."
I'm online around Tuesday and Friday, and the weekends!
deathham

Post by deathham »

Total Annihilation for pc or metal gear solid 4 for ps3. Both beaten and were magnificent!
Muxedo Task

Post by Muxedo Task »

Personally, my favourite games have been Crysis, Fallout 3, Dead Space and Far Cry 3.
Unicorn Giggles

Post by Unicorn Giggles »

Pfft, well, I can't choose just one, as there are many games that I enjoyed, and that shaped me to what I am right now.
These are listen in no particular order

-Deus Ex: Human Revolution
-Deus Ex
-Bastion
-Counter Strike 1.6
-Counter Strike: Source
-Garry's Mod
-Portal
-Portal 2
-Team Fortress 2
-Half Life
-Half Life 2 (And all the episodes)
-Dark Messiah: Of Might and Magic
-Heroes: Of Might and Magic 3
-League of Legends

Special Mentions:
Guild Wars 2, for it's great leveling and exploration. I didn't put it on the favourite games, even though it was the MMORPG that I probably enjoyed the most, as it's late game is absolute garbage, to the point where my friend resorts to running the same dungeon over and over again to get gold for a Legendary weapon (which is literally no better than most lvl 80 exotics), and Idling in Lion's Arch (Essentially the social HUB of the game).

Dishonored. Don't get me wrong, this game was great, it kept me interested through and through. Great combat, great aesthetic, pretty average story, but it was delivered well. My only quam with this is that it puts you off of playing the game naturally, or the way some poeple would prefer the most. I mean, my first playthrough was on Hardcore Difficulty in absolute stealth pacifist mode (Don't kill anyone, don't be seen, don't alert anyone, this includes making any sound they can hear) for maximum achievements, and because I wanted to feel like I accomplished something difficult (which it was). Naturally, I got the nice little pretty perfect ending, and the first thing I wanted to do was do another playthrough in which I massacre everyone, so I wouldn't let the amazing combat mechanics (since this game was designed by the same people who made Dark Messiah: Of Might and Magic, the combat feels great, and is great) go to waste, but was deterred immediately by the knowledge that I will get a high chaos rating (which, on the morality scale of the game is: "You're a bad person, you killed everyone"), and that most of my favourite characters will die off, and I'll be portrayed as a bad person. So yea, they implemented a stupid morality system that completely wasted the combat mechanics for me. That is the only reason it is not on my favourite games list.
"Do not make foes of a man who wields Mac10" -Ancient Zen Chinese saying
undead1464

Post by undead1464 »

Mine would have to be kingdom Hearts Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts 1 had to many glitches and the gummi ship gameplay was terrible
"If the world hates you, dont hate yourself or change because someone loves you"
Dergle

Post by Dergle »

Favorite game of all time would probably have to be Pokemon Yellow :D .
I'm that Dergle guy.

Main Power
Processor: I5-3570k OC @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard: AsRock Z77 Extreme4
RAM: 8GB G.Skill 1600Mhz
Storage: 1x 120Gb Sandisk Extreme SSD, 1x 500Gb Samsung HDD
GPU: XFX Double D 7850
Phawks
FADW Admin

Post by Phawks »

I don't know if it is exactly my favorite, but I've always loved Super Smash Bros. Melee on Gamecube. I remember playing it when I was very young and we played it with all the big kids at the daycare, just a fun game to play with the friends.
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

Hands down mine have to be GTA san and GTA vice city best games ever. I really didnt do the campains just went around running over people!!! :D