Tollerence for horrible things.

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
IwinUloseLOL

Tollerence for horrible things.

Post by IwinUloseLOL »

I just wanna say that sometimes it Frustrates me how this world tolerates MANY evil things >.>
I guess I am making this topic to see if anyone agrees or disagrees with me or even has more things to add. Also nobody has posted in this section yet! :O

Things that Frustrate me.

1 This wide spread believe that we should do what we want when we want because life is short.

2 millions being murdered before they are even born.

3 90% of song meaning now days...

4 (not so much an evil thing) When I have to wait 10 extra seconds during a call to my bank because its possible I might speak Spanish and they wanna direct my call to the Spanish line.... ITS CALLED US BANK FOR A REASON. xD

Meh that's it If you have anything that frustrates you you are welcome to add it xD
Or if you disagree plz tell me why! >:)
The snake who'd held the world
a stick, a carrot and a string
was crushed beneath the foot
of your not wanting anything!!!!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Tollerence for horrible things.

Post by Alex »

I hate how people abuse the word "gay" or "homo". I mean, homosexuality is a serious topic, and I think we should respect people for who they are.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

IwinUloseLOL wrote:I just wanna say that sometimes it Frustrates me how this world tolerates MANY evil things >.>
I guess I am making this topic to see if anyone agrees or disagrees with me or even has more things to add. Also nobody has posted in this section yet! :O

Things that Frustrate me.

1 This wide spread believe that we should do what we want when we want because life is short.
I think I could understand a little bit from their point of view, but still, it has disastrous consequences depending on what you do.
IwinUloseLOL wrote: 2 millions being murdered before they are even born.
Yeah, it's a shame, why would people risk getting pregnant if they would abort them anyways?
IwinUloseLOL wrote: 3 90% of song meaning now days...
Haha, yep... I remember going through around 200 songs in total for my old school's dances.... Man some of those were an eyesore...
IwinUloseLOL wrote: 4 (not so much an evil thing) When I have to wait 10 extra seconds during a call to my bank because its possible I might speak Spanish and they wanna direct my call to the Spanish line.... ITS CALLED US BANK FOR A REASON. xD
Meh that's it If you have anything that frustrates you you are welcome to add it xD
Or if you disagree plz tell me why! >:)
Well... I suppose it depends on how much of the population are spanish speaking, I'm pretty sure it's more prevalent here than up there. Reminds me in Canada, everything was in english and in french.... I think they should be quicker in the messages though :P

Is this the thing where it says "Dial 1 for english 2 for spanish"?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

The 2nd one makes me mad! I mean why get pregnant if you are going to just get an abortion?! >:(
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Alex wrote:I hate how people abuse the word "gay" or "homo". I mean, homosexuality is a serious topic, and I think we should respect people for who they are.
I won't share my opinion on the topic itself right now, but anyways, I agree, it's really annoying hearing kids keep using those words as synonyms for stupid.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
IwinUloseLOL

Post by IwinUloseLOL »

Wow cool Lots of responses! xD
Good one to bring up Aleex it is a little ridiculous when its used constantly like that. :P
The snake who'd held the world
a stick, a carrot and a string
was crushed beneath the foot
of your not wanting anything!!!!
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

Gay marriage should be allowed, but I managed to restrain myself when someone in class was shaking their head in disgust :evil: when the teacher announced gay rights arguments.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

People are people. Let them do whatever they want, if it doesn't directly effect you, or your family. Gay people marrying eachother doesn't effect you in any way whatsoever. So I've never seen why it's such a huge deal.

The complaint about selecting "1 for spanish" really irritates me. You say this is America, yet that's insanely hypocritical. The United States was built upon the idea to make a free world for all people. Americans are literally the "muts" of the human race. We're a combination of different races, mixed in, thrown into a civilization. What's so bad about having options? Having the option to select Spanish doesn't ruin your life. It's a minor inconvenience for you, but an INCREDIBLE convience for those who need it. And that's exactly why it's there. This world has millions of different languages...do everyone a favor and learn a few.

The subject of abortion isn't really hard for me to take a side on. I'll go back to the same thing I said with gay marriage. It's not your baby, not your life, not your problem. So why worry? It doesn't effect you, or your family. If you don't like abortion, don't have one. Don't worry about what other people are doing in this world, they're irrelevant to you. It's their life, their decision.

People worry way too much about what other people are doing these days. That's one of our problems. You're worried about your neighbor doing better than you, you're worried about the gay couple down the street moving in and making a family for themselves, you're worried about immigrants coming into your country and trying to make a better life for themselves and their family.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0