So here we are...

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
TheOnlyShare

So here we are...

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Welp, here we are.

After being a part of FADW for about 8 1/2 months, i'm deciding to unfortunately resign from my duties as a moderator.

FADW will always have a special place in my heart. I've met a bunch of people in this community, some of which I won't forget or lose connection with for a looonnnnggg time. Everyone in this community is amazing, and I love that.

I'm deciding to resign due to reasons involving my actual life.

My grades have dropped significantly, and that's a huge problem especially in highschool. All of my grades go onto my transcript, and I really want to goto college one day, and live my dream how I intended it to be.

As I said before, I won't forget any of you.

Just, thank you so much for being amazing and being there for me whenever I was feeling down. I could always hop on the server and joke around with a lot of people and they'd be cool with it. They didn't care if I was being stupid, or anything to that extent. You guys enjoyed my company, which made me feel welcomed as a player of FADW.

Let's view a Recap of my time in FADW.

April

April 28th was the day I first joined FADW for the first time.I joined under the name as XxSharekxX. I joined when my brother, Shadow was on, because I knew he was a moderator.

As the little prankster I am, I decided to get on and start trolling a little bit. I joined midgame and there were a lot of cool people on, like CorruptedMotives, Boris, Shadow, EVERYONE.

I decided not the troll the server and become a part of the community for a change.

May

In May, I changed my name from XxSharekxX to Share.

This was a huge change for me, and I began to be noticed by people for once, not just as some random on the server, but a regular for once.

I would log on and a couple people would be like "Hey Share!"

That's when I knew this community was awesome.

June

In June, I decided to join the forums and see what it was like.

I've seen my brother on the forums billions of times, and I wanted to get to know other people since I couldn't be on the server at all times.

I saw they were accepting applications, and I decided to make one. Surprisingly enough, there were a couple moderators actually willing to vouch for me, and a couple of people neutral-ed me.

I made that application as a practice application.

I knew, I wasn't going to get accepted. But the response I got was just, amazing.

July

Ohhhh boyyyy.

July was a big month for me. In July, I started to hang out with people from FADW in other games.

I've played Minecraft with Hello and Welcome and ARURUS a lot, and we all had a good time.

This is the time, people saw me as an actual regular. I was happy.

My Moderator Application got denied due to facts I will not post on this for the sake of everyone, but I wasn't exactly mad.

August

August.

I started school in August. It was a tough time, but I still managed to play on the TTT server about everyday.

I would always come home and hop on the FADW server, and talk to a bunch of people.

My steam friendlist went from about 4 friends to 40.

September

Once again, I attempted to try and make my Moderator application again during this month.

I waited the 3 months, and right when Mod apps opened, I made mine.

I was told by a lot of the FADW staff that I should make an application soon, before it closes. So I did.

I got accepted as a FADW moderator, at last.

October

Man. October was a fun month.

I was having the time of my life, dealing with trolls, hanging out with all the regulars on FADW.

Life was good.

I love October.

November

November on the other hand.

I don't want to talk about November.

It all started with me, and only me. I felt bad I kind of started this, but I feel like I started the server feud against SMFP and FADW.

I was banned for 3 days and suspended for 8 days in October.

I went to Syscoord's server for those 3 days, because I was bored out of my mind.

Over there, there was a lot of people I knew from FADW, so I started to just hang out over there.

I started saying some stuff I shouldn't have said at all, and everything went downhill from there.

I was no longer a moderator of FADW.

December

We had a meeting between the servers, and got everything fixed.

I got my rank back, and all this other stuff.

I didn't feel the same on the FADW server anymore, it was different.

Christmas was coming around the corner, and I couldn't get on as much as I wanted to.

January

Some personal issues came up in life that I felt I needed to deal with.

Having FADW in my mind, I decided to resign.

I have to deal with this first, and then see if I want to stay in this community.

I don't want to share what is going on in my life right now, but it's really big.

Maybe if a miracle happens, i'll be on with you guys again.

Thank you guys, for being such an amazing community.

Thank you Deth for being a great owner.

Thank you Boris for always having a great joke at the right times. I laughed so hard one time I think some cereal came out of my nose one time.

Thank you Alex for being just the weird guy I love. You always know what to do, and you were serious when you needed too.

Thank you Snik for being supportive at times. I know you don't really like me, and we don't get along, but you were always fun to be around on the server.

Thank you ARURUS for being the Walrus I love. Remember, you will always be my one and only walrus.

Thank you CorruptedMotives, for being the FIRST staff member to really appeal to me. You made my life on FADW the best ever. You always encouraged me to talk on the mic, even thought I didn't want you. You always got on the server when there was RDM, and you were such an amazing guy to be around. Thank you so much.

Thank you Shadow, for showing me this community, and not being rude and hogging it all to yourself.

Thank you Duncan, for being the best DuncanBuddy in the world. When you started using the mic, all we did was call each other buddy. Even before your mic, we had great times with Renrag. Don't forget to murder mountains!

Thank you Soul for being very supportive near the start of my life on FADW. You thought I was a pretty cool and chill guy, which I didn't think at all. Thanks.

Thank you Renrag for being such a great and fun guy to play with on the server. You always did the silliest things on the TTT server, which I couldn't help myself from laughing too.

Thank you Hawkiee for being an active member of the Forums. I always wanted to be like you. We were only on the server together once, in which I knifed you and you lost connection, but I don't mind.

Thank you Kyuenmaru for being amazing. You like smite. I like smite. You like Pokemon. I like Pokemon. You even played my first Smite game with me, teaching me all the basics. Thanks sooo much! :D

Thank you Unreachabowl, for being an Unreachable Bowl. Actually, you were the person I played with the most.

Thank you Hello and Welcome for being cool with everything I did. We played tons of Minecraft with Cyanide, and did lots of stuff.

Thank you Cyanide for being a great friend. If I wanted you to help me with something, you always helped thanks.

Thank you Ethane for being probably the coolest regular ever? Nuff said (Juan yo wants his churro back)

I'm sorry if I forgot your name while writing this, I still have a lot of stuff to do right now that I won't even finish.

I thought i'd let you see this first.

Goodbye, my, scrubs...
Cyanide=Happiness

Re: So here we are...

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

<3 you well b messed
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Before I read it let me just say that you stole my post but that's okay because I loves u <3

Anyways, I'll be seeing you. REAL SOON.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I didn't steal your post.

I enjoyed your post.

Very much so.

I felt like it was perfect.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Goodbye Share. :(
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Kat the Dark Ninja

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

I will miss you too Share and it was great playing with you...
Dark Ninja
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

Good bye, Share, I will miss you :(
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
DLC for Half Life 3

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

Dang... Now I gotta go make an extremely long post about my leaving
Mega-Ampharos

Post by Mega-Ampharos »

I'm gonna miss you man. We had some fun times, you and I. One of my fondest memories was one of the days you were running your "scrub classes". We were both traitors, you planted the c4 and I blew it up and killed everyone. You remember that?
I should stop thinking about all this before I tear up.
You'll be missed by everyone, and I hope you get your grades back up. I know how it feels to lose track of stuff like that.
Hopefully I'll see you around sometime, Share. Later, buddy.
Can't handle my TM87
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

blergh >_>
Totally cool, dont forget us and read this share
I'll try to make ur play! in my style too tho but ill try lol
I love bicycling.