I am also leaving

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
DelusionalSyko

I am also leaving

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Good bye all. Such wondrous times together that we have shared. I am off to join the navy. Do not try to stop me, father, for I have met someone I truly love. Her name is Marrian and I'd like to marry her some day. She works as a nurse on the U-Boat I'll be stationed at. I will try to write to you while I am out fighting the war so please keep me in your hearts and prayers.

Sincerely, DelusionalSyko
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
Kirito

Re: I am also leaving

Post by Kirito »

It was great banning people for no apparent reason with you ;-;
STAY SAFE AND DONT DO DRUGS
"Life isn’t so bad. It’s not so bad."
Markusmoo
Banned

Post by Markusmoo »

Noooo Delusional :(
nicknoke

Post by nicknoke »

WE WILL ALL MISS YOU GREATLY!
FAREWELL DELUSIONALSYKO
the memories...
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Goodbye! Fun times!
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

I hope you find your true love.
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

You're just gonna let the almost 2 years I've known you go down the toilet? For what, some woman? You are truly unbelievable DelusionalSyko, I even remember your old name, PatrioticAnarchist or something like that. Do you know how much dedication and time I spent on keeping you in my life, and you go and leave? Truly unbelievable...
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Lo, t'was the roses' sweet perfume that caused me to first fall into your arms. But now I nose that rose has't terrible thorns, whom shalt let me be with you no longer. Have faith brave crazy dude, for one day, the sun shall shine on us again...

Alright, enough stupid, posts out of me (two of them). I'll pretend to have something meaningful to say (if not, I'll do it later)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

blitz723 wrote:You're just gonna let the almost 2 years I've known you go down the toilet? For what, some woman? You are truly unbelievable DelusionalSyko, I even remember your old name, PatrioticAnarchist or something like that. Do you know how much dedication and time I spent on keeping you in my life, and you go and leave? Truly unbelievable...
That was a long time ago, Blitz. A long time ago. I've moved on...met new people...we agreed we would do this...drop our feelings for one another and move on. But you can't. I see you outside my window at night. I see you standing their stroking that snow globe and watching the curtains to my window rustle as I dance to Queen in my pajamas. Come inside, blitz. Come inside and get some hot chocolate. I also have Earl Grey tea and a half empty bottle of Dr. Pepper.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

DelusionalSyko wrote:Good bye all. Such wondrous times together that we have shared. I am off to join the navy. Do not try to stop me, father, for I have met someone I truly love. Her name is Marrian and I'd like to marry her some day. She works as a nurse on the U-Boat I'll be stationed at. I will try to write to you while I am out fighting the war so please keep me in your hearts and prayers.

Sincerely, DelusionalSyko

Yes.
Be safe
Sincerely,
me
I love bicycling.