Another Ban Appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Piotrowski

Another Ban Appeal

Post by Piotrowski »

Hello once again admins of FADW. I've come back to request another ban appeal in the hopes of playing on a consistently good ttt server. I know that I was banned twice before for aimbots, but I still deny any use of them and if it really matters I will never use a sniper on the server so that there is no question on my legitimacy. Thanks for reading :p
Markusmoo
Banned

Re: Another Ban Appeal

Post by Markusmoo »

Hold up.. I have been fighting for you to be unbanned, however I stopped because I was told by someone that you admitted to using them. This is quite interesting.

That aside, I feel that Piotrowski should be given another chance, he was well known within the community and very fun to play with. He has been banned for at least 3 or even 5 months now, I'm not too sure but it has been a really long time. Guardians, please put this into consideration.
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Thank you for for sticking up for me Markusmoo, and no, I have never admitted to aimbots except for blatant jokes before my second ban where it was quite clear that I was not serious
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Sorry, but nothing personal, but I'd say it's about a 0% chance of you being unbanned, though I do appreciate that you came back. While you may or may not have been/are using aimbots, I say this because we did give you a second chance, which we were very generous on, and for us to have to ban you again shows something up.
Sorry.
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

In my defense, the proof for my second banning was that a relatively new person said I used aimbots after hearing about the first incident and the logs showed an above average percentage of headshots... which is necessary when using a sniper rifle ttt
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

I'm not saying I'm for or against you, but my points stand.
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

I'm open to giving you a third chance for the same reasons that Markus already stated and because of the effort you've put in to getting back into the community. But as the saying goes: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". If you do get unbanned then you'll be treading on thin ice until you can prove to us that you really are here to stay, which will take quite awhile with the record you have.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Piotrowski

Post by Piotrowski »

Thank you for supporting me as well. And like I said, I would be willing to throw aside the sniper rifle so it would be quite easy to tell if I aimbot
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Markusmoo wrote:Hold up.. I have been fighting for you to be unbanned, however I stopped because I was told by someone that you admitted to using them. This is quite interesting.
Double confirmed.
That aside, I feel that Piotrowski should be given another chance, he was well known within the community and very fun to play with. He has been banned for at least 3 or even 5 months now, I'm not too sure but it has been a really long time. Guardians, please put this into consideration.
VAC Ban bans PERMA, our rules say perma.

Seriously why did you cheat on our server Piotrowsky? And why did you do it AGAIN after a ban?

I'm heavily (Like 99 percent) leaning towards keeping you banned. I don't like cheaters.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Although it seems my opinion doesn't matter here, I can understand why you want to keep him banned.

However, if it were my choice (Which it isn't) i'd give him a week to stay on the server at all times with an admin (So admin will unban him so he can play, and reban afterwards so he's always supervised) and see if he changed.

But it seems near impossible for this to happen. In another sense, my ideas are always bad.

I'd actually like to see Pio unbanned, but it's all up to you Deth.