Immature Mods and Ban Appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Senior Chang

Immature Mods and Ban Appeal

Post by Senior Chang »

I am writing this message because I was very disappointed with your moderators behaviors towards me in game in specifically TheOnlyShare and Renrag. I joined the server and when I was playing I threw and incendiary at the traitor door because somebody was in there and warned everybody before and after I threw it. Somebody then volunteerly stood and crouched in my grenade and died after I repeated to him get out of there. Nobody told me it was against the rules and I couldn't find it in the rules section and the mods refused to tell me where to find the rules page as I wanted to make sure that it was indeed against the rules because I have done this a number of times on other servers and nobody complained. As i referred to above, I had no idea that this was a family server and I cussed. I was gagged for cussing after I was slain for so called RDM. The mods refused to listen to my side and told me it didn't matter and that I should have known. I was then slain again, I was frustrated that they refused to listen to me so I may have called them something along the lines of, "Butthurt" and then I was banned from the server.

I look at it like this. If I J walk and get hit by a Car it is my fault not the drivers. I gave a clear warning to this player and he stood in there on his own. The mods mos definitely handled this immaturely and wanted me to get mad telling me I'm wrong they are right and I cannot do anything about it. I apologize for what I have done and I hope we can see each other in the future. My steam name is thovu1 and my player name is Senior Chang. I understand that these mods may be your friends but they handle this extremely immaturely and laughed at me when I said they were, but you have to decide whether you want people to take your server professionally or as a joke. If this is what server mods are what you want them to be then all means go ahead, I just want you to know that it is disrespectful and extremely unprofessional. That is all.
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Immature Mods and Ban Appeal

Post by Soul »

http://fadw.net/motd2/

"Throwing an incendiary as an innocent is allowed. Although, if someone gets hurt/killed by it, it's your responsibility. Incendiaries are still counted as RDM."

But they should not have gagged you after one swear though...
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I banned you for Admin Disrespect towards me and Renrag, Arguing with the admins, and trolling.

Can't really talk yourself out of that, not to mention you and your friend RDMing,
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

This is just what I emailed senior.
If you told them to the move, and someone walked into it, the person who walked into it as at fault. Throwing incinds is fine.

Here is our rule specifically:
Throwing an incendiary as an innocent is allowed. Although, if someone gets hurt/killed by it, it's your responsibility. Incendiaries are still counted as RDM.

The mods should have told you where to find the rules. The family friendly aspect... It's in the name of the server "From A Different World [Family friendly!]". However most people seem to miss it. What our procedures are would be to tell the player to not curse family friendly and all that. Not gag first.

They were very rude to you in this instance, and that is unacceptable, calling them butthurt did give them an excuse to ban you. However, yes I do see your side of it. You also called them immature too which no matter how someone is acting, that still is an insult.

I will investigate this further and I will respond to your forum post.

I will have a chat with my super admins (They are listed as "guardians" on our server) about our appropriate punishment.

Investigating.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Admin in question has been Suspended. I shall close this now.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."