Un-just slay by Admin

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
TheScourge96

Un-just slay by Admin

Post by TheScourge96 »

So we were on the map with the collapsible tower
And me and this guy named Cdn were in the tower
He had a sniper and I was a traitor
I had an AWP and I shot Arurus and killed him
Everyone knew the shot came from over there and Cdn was holding a sniper (which, from far away, looks like an AWP)
And I had hidden
Maxaroni thought it was him and called a KOS
So I went up and killed him (and got away with it. Yay for traitorness)
And an admin starts going off about how it was a false KOS and slayed him for it.
I believe it wasn't a false KOS and that Maxaroni had valid proof to call the KOS
And this isn't the first un-adminly run-in I've had with this admin. :/
There was also an incident a while before (that was reported by me) about two or three names that were bad that nothing was being done about.
{Edit} Cdn even said multiple times that it was okay, so that Max didn't have to be slain.
Anyway, the basis of my story is that Maxaroni was unjustly slain by P-hawks.
{Edit} I don't want to say this but I sense a corrupt admin. :/ These are two incidents that I've seen. I don't know how much else has happened regarding her.
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
unicow2945

Re: Un-just slay by Admin

Post by unicow2945 »

The admin in question had every reason to slay Maxaroni (who agrees with the slay). Max had kosed an innocent for holding a sniper that he thought was an AWP, when it turned out that he had no such thing Max was slain for it since he should have been more careful and made sure that it was legitimately an AWP and not just a normal sniper. Max knows the rules and follows them 99 times out of 100, so he was fine with being slain for his mistake.
A-Walrurus by any other name...