How are you guys?

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Saint777
FADW Admin

How are you guys?

Post by Saint777 »

Hey everyone. So I was reading one of Deth's articles on the homepage and he's right. FADW should be a place not only to enjoy gaming with each other, but also an opportunity to provide the emotional support that some of us need. So here's a topic about that.
How are you guys? What's going on with your lives? Just want to talk about something or get something off your chest? Post here and I'm sure many of us would love to hear what you guys have to say and will try our best to provide encouragement. Be nice everyone!
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
BritishGuy

Re: How are you guys?

Post by BritishGuy »

Well everything is fine! I had my teacher call me utter Rubbish and tell me how disappointing he was and how I should fail the test he gave us, Then we have this kid named Joe is whom's brain is on the other side of Jupiter and loves to make fun of everyone he also loves to think because he is a higher grade is he more important and special then all of us (Even though he failed all his classes) I've had people shout at me for my Beliefs. I feel like a failure to my parents because how bad I am doing in maths, and no one really said Happy birthday to me on my birthday (They did but I had to remind them it was my birthday) and that really hurt me because I didnt have a party and I just wanted someone to say happy birthday to me : (
Do you want some tea, Sire?
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Three things,

One, I suck at maths too. Hasn't stopped me yet.

Two, some teachers/students are jerks, don't let that get you down, they're just jealous that you've done good, and they probably also have huge problems in their life that cause them to hate on people they believe are "lower" then themselves.

Three,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Also, I don't know when your birthday is, sorry if I missed it (if it's not today and or within this week) but there have been a lot of birthdays in my family.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Yeah man, math is just horrible. And I'm sorry people are mean to you British. If it helps any I think you're actually a pretty cool guy. You're definitely fun to game with!
And you know, sometimes it's the quiet birthdays that can be good too. It can be a time to relax, think, and understand more about yourself. However, I understand why you'd want a big birthday and all but for what it's worth HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I hope your future birthdays get better and everything goes as smooth as it can!
BritishGuy

Post by BritishGuy »

Thank you guys, my birthday was on the 2nd of November, I have Trust issues so I really don't tell anyone these things, I am also shy as well so it's hard for me to find good friends. Before I had these horrible friends (I hate even using that word for them) that would do horrible things and make fun of little kids, I kept getting in Trouble and my grades went from a
C+ average (Yes I was bad) to a C- average, I felt like I was a failure to my parents but I couldn't just go and make new friends.Until I found my new group of friends with LellowYemon, my partner in English class, She made me more welcome to her friends and we became best friends! They helped me a lot to get better with my grades and fix up my life style, I went from a C- to a "B+"-"A" standard!

I know B's and A's are all good and all but I still feel like a failure to my parents because I want to get better, my father is really hard on me when it comes to Education, saying things like "That B isn't an A" or "That is still 15% that you don't have". and my Trust Issues are Big thing because I wont even tell my best friends about anything in my life, I once told someone a very Embarrassing thing and then they told one friend, who told someone else, who told someone else.
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

I really wish I could help you out with all that. But I'm sincerely glad you came out and told us this even though you may have a shy side.
Know that you don't necessarily need to please anyone in your life. Do you know that B's and A's are good? Do you know that? If you do then you have succeeded in pleasing yourself who is what really matters when it comes to goals and achievements. You do good in school, don't let anyone tell you any different.
British, you're a cool guy who has had a difficult life regarding relationships with others. But I hope you know that whenever you feel lonely or out of place or not good enough, I encourage you to be with your friends who've got your back: Lellow, us, the FADW server. We may be online and not necessarily know you personally but we're here for you man. :D
BritishGuy

Post by BritishGuy »

Thanks Saint, That means a lot. But they are my parents and they help me with life and brought me into this world so the least I can do is try to be good in their eyes.
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

I understand British. But the thing is, sometimes people just can't be pleased. I'd honestly recommend talking to them. Tell them how you feel about all this.
I think your parents think extremely highly of you and because of that desire you to be perfect. Nobody's perfect and that could be a shocking fact to them.
I would seriously recommend talking to them. Trust me, few things in this world can be accomplished with no communication, whatever form it may take.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

I agree with Saint.

Song contains a donkey.

"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
HomeBrew

Post by HomeBrew »

Whenever I feel bad, I just try to remember how much I have. The world is a depraved place, so remember how lucky you are to be born in a place where you have a better chance at a materially and emotionally enriched life.
That's pretty much my advice for everyone's emotional problems.
KAKATTE KOI