Why was i banned?

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Ian(Recon)

Why was i banned?

Post by Ian(Recon) »

Dear from a different world i have been banned recently idk why but i think it was for rdm and leave plz know that i had to leave to soccer practice and i had to turn of g mod so plz note that ty
unicow2945

Re: Why was i banned?

Post by unicow2945 »

First off, this should be in the complaint section. Please post your steam ID too seeing as how we would need that to actually do any unbanning (you can get it by typing "status" into the console while on a Gmod server). We also need to know who banned you for a few reasons, but most importantly so they can give you a response.

EDIT: Whoops, realized after I wrote this that you don't have a way of knowing who banned you, since you were banned after you left. It would still help us if you would list the staff that were on at the time, though.
Last edited by unicow2945 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

moved.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

As said by our fellow walrus, you need to get your Steam ID, while you can also use the "status in console" method, this might work better: http://fadw.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1422
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!