Automatic Kicker in session?

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
sniper101

Automatic Kicker in session?

Post by sniper101 »

So apparently I've been informed By A fellow Moderator that I cant have spaces in my name
and therefor kicked me, So apparently we cant have spaces in our name anymore?
or is it just some minor mistake?
Thanks in regards,
Sniper
Which will soon change to that name because I cant have this name anymore T_T
time to say goodbye to it!
I love bicycling.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Automatic Kicker in session?

Post by TheRedDuncan »

This was part of a test. The test should be over now. If the problem keeps happening, then let us know.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ah I see Thanks!
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I modified a script of mine to kick people with a certain "blank character". I did in fact test it on my own server and it worked, but apparently I messed up something and I'm not sure what.

Either way, you're allowed to have spaces, but it was just a script issue. It's fixed now.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!