10/27 Extreme Lag

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Maxaroni

10/27 Extreme Lag

Post by Maxaroni »

Today I have been getting 900+ ping on the server almost constantly. I know as a fact its not client side, but I seem to be the only one really affected by it.
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: 10/27 Extreme Lag

Post by Deth V »

If you are the only one experiecing it, then it is likely your ISP, router, Etc.

Go to run

type in cmd

and then type in tracert 66.150.164.165

post the results.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

My connection to 66.150.164.165 is 123-132 ping. Others are a mix of <100 ping, slightly above 100, 200, and 300 (all except 2 are under 200 ping)
Edit: Got on the server and my ping is back to normal. im not sure why i got bad ping earlier today (probably ISP)
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Whatever it was being routed through, those servers were lagging, Most likely your ISP since it was 100 MS per hop.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

Ugh i am probably going to have to talk to them again, last time my account was heavily bugged which slowed my internet down to Dial-Up speed. I've noticed my internet get progressively worse after they fixed it, for some reason.
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

Took the test again DURING my lag spikes and it resulted in 120 ping. Strange, i was getting 900 ping ingame.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

was it 120 ms per hop? That makes a big difference, because that's one location BEFORE it even gets close to the gameserver itself.
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

ugh its been 1 month and sometimes i still get these spikes.