Project: Party Rocket

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
sniper101

Project: Party Rocket

Post by sniper101 »

Here's today crazy shenanigans from me again the crazy inventor A rocket that will go high above the atmosphere to test out if these small confetti things will burn in our atmosphere
only problem so far is how to communicate with it or not at all and just record the whole flight
because this rocket will have a 180 by 180 degree view of the surrounding and picture's is below
if you don't mind
Goals problems and etc r listed in the picture below
I Haven't posted this to FADW because of maybe this wont work at all and wont happen at all (But wish to happen tho!) compared to my last Invention and btw my last invention is somewhat in session its just I don't have the high quality parts to support for the 4 TEC peltier above and Don't have the volts to power all 8 of them I need 96 volts through the whole thing because the voltage gets weaker when it goes through one peltier and I need 12 volts for each peltier
I love bicycling.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Re: Project: Party Rocket

Post by hawkiee552 »

That looks neat, Sniper! How come you suddenly invent something like this? It's amazing.

I wonder what would happen if you had access to every part you would need, and a rocket silo.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol because I Had a sudden love for space because of games like KSP and Space Engineer but you know I wondered why cant I make one in real life so i researched a bit on rockets on real life on fuel and oxidizers and such but if I do have all the resources I would no doubt do this
and my current estimate cost to do this is like 2-3 thousand dollars! maybe more or maybe less but
I love bicycling.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

sniper101 wrote:lol because I Had a sudden love for space because of games like KSP and Space Engineer but you know I wondered why cant I make one in real life so i researched a bit on rockets on real life on fuel and oxidizers and such but if I do have all the resources I would no doubt do this
and my current estimate cost to do this is like 2-3 thousand dollars! maybe more or maybe less but
You'd have to win the lottery, then! :D
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol if i win the lottery I Be in space! lol.
I love bicycling.