Unreasonable Ban (Alucard)

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
theblackhand16

Unreasonable Ban (Alucard)

Post by theblackhand16 »

I got onto this game after a while of being off because of school work and other stuff, during the game right when it starts I walk into the building with the bread machine (Don't remember the map name) and I see Share alone with another guy so I go to leave and I hear one die I go back in and see Share with the dead body going into the bread machine I killed him, he started a slay on me right after. As I was trying to explain to him what happen he told me its RDM regardless when I asked further into it he banned me for arguing with a admin.
TheOnlyShare

Re: Unreasonable Ban (Alucard)

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I banned you, for not accepting the fact that you RDM'd me.

Apparently, to you, this wasn't RDM. It was clear I didn't see the body, not have I done anything. You acted way to quick, and argued at the fact that you had enough "Proof".

I told you to stop arguing, and let it go, but you continued anyways. So I banned you for an hour.
theblackhand16

Post by theblackhand16 »

You said nothing about telling me to stop every time I told you something you said it was rdm regardless until I was banned, the fact that you were staring at the body and did nothing about it as it went into the machine unided was enough proof the only reason why you slayed me was because it was you who died. The Ban was unreasonable because I was stating my side and I get banned for it I did not disrespect, argue or anything negative I said my side and was banned for it how is that fair?
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Was the body unided?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Yes, I even said I couldn't ID it because it was going in the bread-maker.

As I was walking towards it, I was shot down.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

You were acting traitorous, carrying around an unided body and feeding it to the bread maker (Which essentially makes it perma unided) is completely traitorous. The ban was NOT justified.

Sorry about the issues Alucard.

I'm locking this, and I will have a chat with Share.

If you are still banned contact me Alex or boris and we will unban you.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."