Wot

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Maxaroni

Wot

Post by Maxaroni »

"You have been banned from this server"
?
STEAM_0:0:35349247
not sure why
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Re: Wot

Post by HeavensPeak »

I banned you for one week. You RDM'd 3 people in one round including both T's.

Logs:
> killed Share [innocent]
00:17.27 - DMG: Maxaroni [innocent] damaged Port_A_Build [traitor] for 140 dmg
00:17.27 - KILL: Maxaroni [innocent] killed Port_A_Build [traitor]
00:42.06 - DMG: Sir Octopus [innocent] damaged TellurianCloud0 [innocent] for 1 dmg
01:14.57 - SAMPLE: mimlig retrieved DNA of Maxaroni from corpse of Port_A_Build
02:42.08 - KILL: Sir Octopus [innocent] killed Sir Octopus [innocent]
02:50.34 - DMG: Maxaroni [innocent] damaged Heavens Peak [traitor] for 108 dmg
02:50.34 - KILL: Maxaroni [innocent] killed Heavens Peak [traitor]
02:50.88 - DMG: mimlig [detective] damaged Maxaroni [innocent] for 51 dmg
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

I killed a T because he was walking around an UNided body and not IDing it, and that is valid. I killed you because i saw you shoot a barrel, killing someone, so i killed you. Probably my 1 mistake was causing marginal (~5) DMG on Sir Octopus. not sure how I RDMed 3 people but you may make a better point

Edit: turns out from the logs you posted i didnt cause damage on Sir Octopus
Edit Edit: turns out your logs actualy confirm that you killed the person i thought you did and that i didnt rdm you
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Post by HeavensPeak »

No look again I didnt hurt anyone you just shot a barrel and killed me and you killed Port_A_Build while he was afk and standing still next to share's body who killed himself by accident. I saw a third one as well although now I see it is not in the logs which I swore I saw at the time. That's my mistake, I will get Deth to unban you.
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

Thanks
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

I probably shouldnt have killed Port even though he wasnt AFK. However, I have the curiousity if "> killed Share [innocent]" from the given logs means what it sounds like. I am quite sure i saw Share die to a barrel but im not sure. To be honest I dont know what Port was doing as he was walking strangely and stopping ever so often. Prolly using T menu
Last edited by Maxaroni on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Post by HeavensPeak »

Share killed himself with a crate somehow and did the same thing next round which we were talking about.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Reduced ban to one day.

Don't kill AFKs.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

Im just gonna say Port wasnt AFK. But ill take the ban.
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

HeavensPeak wrote:you killed Port_A_Build while he was afk.
I'm just going to say, for what it's worth, I wasn't AFK.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.