RDM'd by Heaven's Peak during T round.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Username_Loading

RDM'd by Heaven's Peak during T round.

Post by Username_Loading »

I was on the jail roof on 67th way and I missed a shot at MissChievious, and she shot back and hit me, though she he had no proof to do so, but it's an honest mistake, the shot took me from 89 to 61 health. 28 Damage, which anyone would argue would constitute a fair kill on MissChievious, I killed MissChievious, and Heaven's Peak killed me, though I had the right to kill MissChievious. This occurred on Tuesday 20/1/2013.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: RDM'd by Heaven's Peak during T round.

Post by Deth V »

The Jail roof isn't accessible to normal people as far I know, and you were shooting at someone, which was confirmation.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

It is deth. Even the gun store roof is by jumps. And even if he was shooting he didn't hit her, so by our troll shooting rules he was good, snik shot him, giving him permission to kill her.
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Post by HeavensPeak »

Yes I will respond to this.
Misscheviouss called a kos on Username when he shot at her. So she shot him and I proceeded to chase him and he said I didn't hit you so you can't call a kos for shooting near you. She said if she hadn't moved it would have killed her so that's why she called the kos. Then in the middle of talking and trying to explain how the kos was wrong and miss apologizing he shot her in the head and killed her so i killed him. I realize he did have the right to shoot her back but he stopped her while she was explaining and after she apologized so I killed him. Now if other admins think I did the wrong thing there in not slaying myself the next round I can take the fall for that.

P.S. Username if you wanna talk about RDM don't get me started on all the RDM you have done over the past 2 days against me and many other players Including just this morning when you prop killed me.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Closing as username is banned for RDMING and other reasons.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."