Unban please ?

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Slenderkiller69

Unban please ?

Post by Slenderkiller69 »

Earlier today i was playing in your gmod server which i have been playing on for a while. All of the sudden i am asked to change my name or he would kick me (now no other admin had asked me to do so except this one, I have always tried to be a good player and nice to eveyone) So i asked really ? Because my username was [FER DAT] Slenderkiller69. He said yes i didnt think the "69" in my name was a big deal so i kinda hesitated but then i said " lol if you want me to change my name im gonna leave. Have a nice day" I was hoping to get on later when that admin (whose name i dont know) left. So id say about 20 minutes later i try to get on but i am banned ! I think i was wrongfully banned i never offended anyone. i tried to leave until things would cool down and that admin was off but i got banned. So i would appreciate if i could get unbanned i like the server and i like the people in it. I really cant believe i got banned over 2 numbers in my name.
Boris
FADW Guardian

Re: Unban please ?

Post by Boris »

We need your Steam ID to do anything Slender.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I banned over your attitude, you wouldn't listen to me.

It was a one week ban.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Slenderkiller69

Deth V wrote:I banned over your attitude, you wouldn't listen to me.

It was a one week ban.

._. Really ?!!!!! i wasnt even rude about anything i even told you to have a nice day.
Slenderkiller69

Im sorry if i offended anyone i didnt mean to. i guess ill just wait a week.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

If you post your steam ID i will consider it. however, you also signed up under that name, not helping your cause. I banned you as I took what you said to be an attiude, a saracastic comment directed at me.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Slenderkiller69

Deth V wrote:If you post your steam ID i will consider it. however, you also signed up under that name, not helping your cause. I banned you as I took what you said to be an attiude, a saracastic comment directed at me.
I dont understand how my name doesnt help my cause i used this name because its my steam name. I didnt mean to be sarcastic. I was actually being serious when i said have a nice day. The number 1 reason i like your server is because there is no rude people on there so i try not to be rude aswell.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

the number.........
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Even though you used your same name, your ban isn't registered other than your Steam ID.
I made a tutorial-like thread about getting your Steam ID. Use it.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Boris
FADW Guardian

Post by Boris »

sniper101 wrote:the number.........
Staff only on responses silly, you should know that.